Who Should Tito Face in His First Fight Back?

Starr788

I don't want to see Chuck vs Tito at all, and I'm glad that fight was canceled because it made NO sense...

I wouldn't mind to see him fight...

Thiago Silva

Ryan Bader

Rampage?? Or are they friends?? Or is Rampage fighting Lyoto

Lil Nog?? I don't think Lil Nog should get a chance to move up in competition after his fight with Brilz, not discrediting his abilities, it just wouldn't seem fair

I know they somehow want to market tito again..he's a big draw always, i think they will give him a gimme match to seal the deal that they can keep marketing him for 2-3 more fights legitimately and try to build some hype that tito is going to make a comeback..not to sure who he could fight that would make him look good though...lol wheres shamrock when u need him lol...j/k

How about Brilzy? I mean the guy took a fight on 4 weeks notice against a legend with a full training camp. And well...the guy definitely deserves a top tier guy for his next fight, and since none of them are available...how about Tito? Brilzy could use a W over a big name at least.

weLL if tito lost that fight he would definetly be unmarketable..and brilz showed that he isnt a pushover..i dont think it would be to good for tito' date=' i dont think tito would lose but its a maybe! i still say bring back shamrock for him :P[/quote']

It doesn't sound too good for Tito, but sounds like a great opportunity for Brilz. I don't see the UFC getting too much more out of Tito in terms of him winning fights and being a contender anyway, I'd say he'd be better to use for someone like Brilz, to prove that he can beat a big name fighter and show that he is a contender. And after Brilz's showing against Lil Nog if Tito won a fight against Brilz it would still be a decent win for Tito considering the eyes that Brilz opened in that fight...

I actually Tito vs Lil Nog would be the biggest draw, in terms of opponents for Tito that makes sense...and Lil Nog needs to bounce back with a win over a great wrestler....a loss for Tito in this scenario wouldn't be too bad for him because Lil Nog is a big name...and vice versa...some might not like Tito, but he's still a really good fighter, who has only lost to champions

He should fight Mark Coleman. Seeing as how that was supposed to be his first fight back when Dana let him back in the UFC. Forest took Mark's place so I think they should get it on. Especially since they had words after the Coleman / Couture fight.

Fired. That's what he should be. Pink slip. Let go. Released. See what I'm getting at?

I don't want to see Chuck vs Tito at all' date=' and I'm glad that fight was canceled because it made NO sense...

I wouldn't mind to see him fight...

[b']Thiago Silva[/b]

Ryan Bader

Rampage?? Or are they friends?? Or is Rampage fighting Lyoto

Lil Nog?? I don't think Lil Nog should get a chance to move up in competition after his fight with Brilz, not discrediting his abilities, it just wouldn't seem fair

@ Acedaddy

Coleman is cut.

Now back on topic.

There's no one that we can seriously assume Tito can beat in the division right now. They might just sign a can and let him fight those until he retires' date=' who knows?[/quote']

Dang he is cut lol wow, uhhhhh maybe T.Silva then?

Ehh would be logical seeing as they're both coming off a loss' date=' but Thiago would wreck him in all honesty.

Unless the Tito of old comes out of course.[/quote']

Yeah I dont think T. Silva would be able to finsh Tito on the feet, I think it would be a Unanimous decision 29-28 for T. Silva

Archived