Who else ordered the fights online?

the_Lords_Warrior

If you did, I hope you didn't have as much trouble we did, we finally just decided to stop watching it live and wait for the replay hoping it wouldn't lag, catch, and load near as much.. but low and behold it was just as bad during the replay.. we toughed it out and watch the whole main event but it took us about 2 hours to watch it all because it would catch for 2-3 minutes at a time.. I tried every solution I could think of and every one the FAQ suggested but to no avail.. how'd it work for everyone else?

From what I understand the stream is dependent on your internet connection speed. Maybe try running a speed check on your internet connection to see what your dl speed is. From there, maybe you can clean a few things up to get your internet speed a bit faster.

Our forum administrator explained this in another post somewhere, let me see if I can find it...

Here is the post:

If you purchase them from www.ufc.com/live before the Friday of an event' date=' you usually get the unaired prelims for free. They are posted later in the night or very early the next day.

The fights stream in Smooth HD, so it feeds your computer the maximaum quality your bandwidth will accept without crashing it...so the quality really is just a matter of your connection.

Personally, I have done this for fights I couldn't go to, and I hook up my laptop to the tv.[/quote']

Archived