Should Rampage change camps

logancbx

after his performance against evans should rampage drop wolfsliar' date=' if so what camp would match well with him?[/quote']

the only thing wrong with his performance was ring rust and as he said: "putting all his eggs into one basket" trying to finish Evans, got tired, so Evans finally got 2 takedowns which sealed the W

his performance was amazing considering his lay-off and distractions against one of the best Wrestlers in the Division

he enjoys training over at Wolfslair so why change?

Rampage doesnt need to change his training camp - Wolfslair works for him, he joined them after his title loss and came back with 2 awesome performances against Wandy and Jardine (didnt see anyone kissing Wolfslair's **** after those 2 fights) and considering he had 15 months out he did well against Rashad.

People are just ignoring the fact that there was only one fighter in a position to finish that fight before it went to decision and that was Rampage.

Cote just came back after a long lay off and fought a fighter not as good as Rashad and he looked much more effected by the time out than Rampage did so Wolfslair did a better job than his camp did.

Rampage doesnt need to change his training camp - Wolfslair works for him' date=' he joined them after his title loss and came back with 2 awesome performances against Wandy and Jardine (didnt see anyone kissing Wolfslair's **** after those 2 fights) and considering he had 15 months out he did well against Rashad.

People are just ignoring the fact that there was only one fighter in a position to finish that fight before it went to decision and that was Rampage.

Cote just came back after a long lay off and fought a fighter not as good as Rashad and he looked much more effected by the time out than Rampage did so Wolfslair did a better job than his camp did.[/quote']

Well said. And I belive Cote trains with GSP a lot so it shows that camps can only take a person so far, the rest is up to them.

Bisping and rampage both said in press conferences/interviews that the WL (wolfslair) had bought in some top level Wrestlers, and I think it showed in the Rampage fight. Evans found it very difficult to take him down.

Personally I think Rampage should take a leaf out of Evans book and use wrestling as his base to dish out punishment. He has (through no fault of the WL) become far too one dimensional.

No. Great camp and he enjoys it there. He just needed a different strategy. Once it went to the third and he knew he was losing and starting putting himself in the fight, he was doing fine, though it was too late, he was already down 2 rounds. Should have gone with that third round strategy halfway through the first, he needs to bring the fight himself instead of counting on being a counter striker all the time

Well said. And I belive Cote trains with GSP a lot so it shows that camps can only take a person so far' date=' the rest is up to them.

Bisping and rampage both said in press conferences/interviews that the WL (wolfslair) had bought in some top level Wrestlers, and I think it showed in the Rampage fight. Evans found it very difficult to take him down.

Personally I think Rampage should take a leaf out of Evans book and use wrestling as his base to dish out punishment. He has (through no fault of the WL) become far too one dimensional.[/quote']

I agree - it is up to the fighter - People make too much of training camps - well I say that, its only the Wolfslair they do it with. Is Jacksons gym bad for Jardine or has he had his time? Rolles Gracie came from Jacksons camp and he had the worst UFC performance I've ever seen.

I agree - it is up to the fighter - People make too much of training camps - well I say that' date=' its only the Wolfslair they do it with. Is Jacksons gym bad for Jardine or has he had his time? Rolles Gracie came from Jacksons camp and he had the worst UFC performance I've ever seen.[/quote']

Yeah it's funny how the WL gets a lot of critisism where other camps don't.

Bisping and Rampage are 2 very different fighters.

Has anyone mentioned seasoned vet Lil Nog being owned as far as wrestling goes? maybe he needs to change camps too. Crazy :)

Archived