whats next for Rampage?

boogieman72

Not even a Rampage fan...but.... With his background he might actually be able to pull off the win. I'm hoping for Thiago Silva though (like everyone else)

He couldn't really land anything on Rashad Silva would murder him. I can see the UFC not making that match because it would hurt Rampage's credibility like it did Griffins.

The trend is normally to put a fighter coming off a loss against another fighter coming off a loss. Machida and Rampage are both coming off losses and that would put the most bums on seats. And would definitely bring in more bucks than Forrest vs Machida.

Let's be honest. Forrest is a tough guy. But i think Machida would chew him up and spit him out in little chunks.

I think Rampage would need to learn how to check leg kicks to pull anything off in the fight though

Tito is scared of Chuck so why would he fight someone who KO'd Chuck?

Also Rampage and Ortiz are good friends. Rampage didn't join UFC initially because of this friendship.

Also to you idiots, Rampage doesn't suck, it's just that he doesn't take MMA very seriously. He doesn't train all that hard, but he's still been a world champion. If he was 100 dedicated to MMA and trained alot more he would be untouchable I think. He is also a cool guy. There's no reason to hate

Rampage vs Jon Jones, but Jones first needs to earn it by beating Matyushenko. If he manages this, a fight with Rampage would be a great brawl to watch. I expect Rampage to be in better shape then he was against Evans, and Jones having more experience coming into this fight

Archived