So when is Dana going to...

bad4ss

So when is Dana going to "pay us" back or "make up" for the whole Anderson Silva - Maia fight?? Certainly hasn't yet, and I'm getting tired of paying for these overly hyped fights. Don't get me wrong, not evey fight on every card has been dissappointing, but I just don't seem to be getting the same excitement I use to while watching UFC.

UFC on Versus 2 is definately not stacked enough to make up for the Silva fight. I'm sure most people can already bet that Jon Jones is going to beat the 40 yr old Matyushenko. I'm not really complaining though since the free fights with these guys who aren't big superstars yet are the ones who usually go out, put it on the line, and give us the exciting fights we want to see.

UFC on Versus 2 is definately not stacked enough to make up for the Silva fight. I'm sure most people can already bet that Jon Jones is going to beat the 40 yr old Matyushenko. I'm not really complaining though since the free fights with these guys who aren't big superstars yet are the ones who usually go out' date=' put it on the line, and give us the exciting fights we want to see.[/quote']

Your not happy with Munoz vs Okami, Stevenson vs Gomi and Howard vs Ellenberger? - it was only one bad fight on the whole card (the Silva fight I mean)

I'd rather watch what silva did over lay and pray anytime. At least it was entertaining' date=' I dont think he owes us anything, if he had to pay us back every time people complained about a fight UFC wouldnt make any money. Kick maia out for being a ***, good enough for me.[/quote']

Nobody had time to complain about the silva maia fight. Immediately after the fight, Dana said "I'll make it up to the fans, I don't know how yet, but I'll make it up to the fans". I don't really feel like he owes us anything, but he did offer us "something".

Dana White said at the Q&A in Vegas this past weekend that he is going to put a huge card, that should be on Pay-Per-View, on SpikeTV. He said he's stacking it top to bottom and it might be the end of this year or the beginning of 2011, he's not sure yet.

Dana already said in an interview to Ariel helwani that hes waiting to make up for it by stacking a fight card that should be a ppv and then making it free on tv. It's all about timing and when the fighters are ready. Although I don't feel he has to make up for anything. Anderson fought another guy who was scared of him. Plain and simple.

Dana already said in an interview to Ariel helwani that hes waiting to make up for it by stacking a fight card that should be a ppv and then making it free on tv. It's all about timing and when the fighters are ready. Although I don't feel he has to make up for anything. Anderson fought another guy who was scared of him. Plain and simple.[/QUOTE]

Maia was chasing down Anderson in the last 3 rounds. Maia was not scared, he knew if he went charging in he would have been ko'd (if Silva wanted)

I'd rather watch what silva did over lay and pray anytime. At least it was entertaining' date=' I dont think he owes us anything, if he had to pay us back every time people complained about a fight UFC wouldnt make any money. Kick maia out for being a ***, good enough for me.[/quote']

Except for one thing, it was Dana himself who said it about making it up to the fans because he knew as well as anyone that the Silva fight was a farce.

Archived