Aleks Emelianenko Swastica Tatoos

SCOver2

Alek's tatoo

95wl0.jpg

There was a program that aired in Russia that accused Fedor and Aleks of being Neo Nazis as well.

Apparently Fedor and Aleks made some very pro-Nazi comments but both of them later said that the Russian network edited their words just to get ratings.

What's with the tatoo's then?

The Swastika can stand for many things and is used in many religions .

The Nazi Swastika is different to the one on the knee in the picture anyway.

Actually the Nazi Swastica is the only iteration of the Swastica positioned diagonally with the arms facing to the right like the one in Alek's tattoo.

Swasticas used to be symbols of peace before Hitler wrecked the meaning of the symbol.. It literally meant to "be good"' date='"of good intentions".[/quote']And the original Swastica that meant good was not positioned diagonally with the arms facing right either.

That's the Nazi iteration of the Swastica as seen in Alek's tatoo.

Iteration?

Good god.

What I wonder is a "neo" nazi?

How do you tell them apart from the old timers?

Do they still seig heil?

Not sure why you guys are in denial.

It's common knowledge that Aleks sports the Nazi Swastica.

Hah' date=' he's getting all technical, 'well, it's positioned at a twenty-seven point nine degree angle, so it means it's bad'. OR, maybe a square just doesn't flow as well as a diamond in that tatoo?

Anyway, why does any of this matter? What does it have to do with fighting?[/quote']This is off topic, so I don't need to talk fighting.

Instead I'm wondering why Aleks has a Swastica.

This is off topic' date=' so I don't need to talk fighting.

Instead I'm wondering why Aleks has a Swastica.[/quote']

I'm not concerned with what section it's in, I just don't understand all the hate or concern about a guys life away from the sport. Do you watch for the fights, or for the insight of their lives? I feel your just trying to turn it into a celeb tabloid cover story.

Maybe a version of the Hindu swastika?

swastikas.bmp

This was pointed out to him already, but supposedly it is exactly pointed in the precise direction indicating without doubt that Alexs is a Nazi and by default Fedor making Brock Lesnar the undisputed pound for pound #1 based on the fact that Hitler was evil .

I'm not concerned with what section it's in' date=' I just don't understand all the hate or concern about a guys life away from the sport. Do you watch for the fights, or for the insight of their lives? I feel your just trying to turn it into a celeb tabloid cover story.[/quote']Or you're probably just a butthurt ****.

The brother of one of the supposed GOAT is sporting Swastica's

I think that's pretty newsworthy,

if you don't, find another thread ;)

Or you're probably just a butthurt ****.

I think that's pretty newsworthy' date='

if you don't, find another thread ;)[/quote']

Nice of you too assume, but no, I'm not exactly a fan of either of the brothers. SORRY!

You're just a butthurt **** trying to nitpick at any little thing against anyone who isn't Brock.

Or you're probably just a butthurt ****.

I think that's pretty newsworthy' date='

if you don't, find another thread ;)[/quote']

look at the hindu one you moron!!!

... he's wiping the nervous-sweat from his keyboard as July 3rd approaches > :P

Iteration?

Good god.

What I wonder is a "neo" nazi?

How do you tell them apart from the old timers?

Do they still seig heil?

Wow..... I hope this isn't common of the next generation coming up. And before this you asked what a swastika was....

If my kids end up being anywhere near this oblivious to basic points in human history, I'll kill myself for being such a horrible father.

lol Are you saying Aleks has a Hindu tatoo?

Clearly' date=' maybe the Aryan star on Aleks tatoo would clue you in that it's not the same tatoo.[/quote']

All I see is a star and a swastika, but whatever. People are gonna make what they want outta it, and you're trying to create an uproar, so you're looking for anything bad. It's not like Aleks got the tattoo yesterday, he's had it.

Edit: ^You didn't show the part though were Fedor got up and killed Rogers. Just sayin

Hah' date=' he's getting all technical, 'well, it's positioned at a twenty-seven point nine degree angle, so it means it's bad'. OR, maybe a square just doesn't flow as well as a diamond in that tatoo?

Anyway, why does any of this matter? What does it have to do with fighting?[/quote']

hahahahaha right on

Archived