Deja Vu

trueking91

Ive been having some crazy deja vu stuff goin on with me recently. Ill have wierd dreams that I have no clue about and later it will happen in real life. For Example, months ago I had a dream that I was looking up stuff about braking up with your gf and tellin my friend what it said, I even had his gf's name in the dream (Bethany) even though i knew nobody named bethany at the time and he was dating a girl named rebecca. Well my friend is currently dating a girl named bethany and he wants to break up with her and i was looking up stuff about breakin up with gfs and as i was reading something out to him it sparked that dream in my memory that i had forgot all about, its so wierd

anybody else have these kinds of experiences

Ive been having some crazy deja vu stuff goin on with me recently. Ill have wierd dreams that I have no clue about and later it will happen in real life. For Example' date=' months ago I had a dream that I was looking up stuff about braking up with your gf and tellin my friend what it said, I even had his gf's name in the dream (Bethany) even though i knew nobody named bethany at the time and he was dating a girl named rebecca. Well my friend is currently dating a girl named bethany and he wants to break up with her and i was looking up stuff about breakin up with gfs and as i was reading something out to him it sparked that dream in my memory that i had forgot all about, its so wierd

anybody else have these kinds of experiences[/quote']

i had a dream that i won 10gs on a scratch ticket and i won 5gs a week later

Archived