Rampage Vs Machida?

Infamous505

Makes no sense.

Throwing two top 5's in after a loss together?

I don't like it.

Maybe after one fight' date=' but not right away.[/quote']

It sets someone up for a possible title shot after a win, and it lowers someone on the food chain only slightly.

It makes sense. I just am not too sure of how likely it is.

It sets someone up for a possible title shot after a win' date=' and it lowers someone on the food chain only slightly.

It makes sense. I just am not too sure of how likely it is.[/quote']

Neither of them should be getting a title shot after one win. But Machida would probably get one anyways.

Neither of them should be getting a title shot after one win. But Machida would probably get one anyways.

I was thinking after another win from one of them. But.. as Machida is number 2 in the world right now with no one to really fight other than Rampage and Rashad again for a title shot.. what else is he going to do?

Big Nog does not want to fight him. Anderson does not want to fight him. Bones is an up and comer that will get destroyed. Bader will get destroyed. Cane... Cyrille... Thiago... Jardine, Hamill, etc. will all be obliterated by him. So who else is there to fight?

Why's that?? Rampage deserved a title shot anyways. But he took the fight with Rashad to make the UFC and fans happy....It's just too bad we got a ring rusted rampage... Still Rampage should have been fighting Machida not Rua but still I'm glad we got the 2 Rua fights!! Those were good fights!

bad matchup for rampage... did you see how rashad jumped in the pocket and threw one maybe two punches and got out way before rampage could counter? machida will do the same staing away from rampages powerful left hook and picking him apart on the outside. i say rampage vs thiago and machida vs...... not sure... asilva? =p

This should be an easy fight for Machida. Rampage does not like taking guys down to the mat. He prefers slams instead, but with Machida's excellent take down defense, Rampage will have to resort to a stand up war. In the stand up, Rampage is too reserve and will not have the barage of offensive to nullify Machida's impeccable stand up guard.

Archived