Dana owes us nothing. Get over it, move on.

Shady_Champ

There's nothing to payback. The greatest fighter in the world went out there put on what some(not me) say was a terrible performance. SO WHAT! Get over it. How many times did Silva go out there and just put on a clinic. Dana is a D-bag and should have never said he was gonna pay people back. He owes us NOTHING! I think he just generally dislikes A. Silva. And wanted to get the mob going even more.

There's nothing to payback. The greatest fighter in the world went out there put on what some(not me) say was a terrible performance. SO WHAT! Get over it. How many times did Silva go out there and just put on a clinic. Dana is a D-bag and should have never said he was gonna pay people back. He owes us NOTHING! I think he just generally dislikes A. Silva. And wanted to get the mob going even more.

I agree 100%, honestly i was disapointed with his last fight, but that's because my expectations were so high from what he did to Forrest. It's really annoying that people think he HAS to knock someone out everytime he steps into the octagon. Maia ( Who i really like) might have been trying, but he just looked stupid trying. Like if Dana wants to see something immpressive then why would he put Anderson in with the most dangerous ground guy in the game. Anderson obviosly isn't going to go to the ground with Maia, therefore he will not commit to his strikes in fear of being taken down, Chael and Anderson is going to be much the same as Maia but i can see Chael taking him down a couple of times. Put him in there with Vitor and we might see something special.

I agree thanks for posting this!! I enjoyed that fight!! I had a good laugh and seeing maia's left eye was even more funnier! dana hates on silva bc back in dana's hay days in the mean streets of boston they didnt fight like that bc they sucked! he knows he doesnt have that ability so he hates!!!!

Dana owes us more than Silva does, it is Dana's job to keep us happy...it is just Silva's job to fight imo and he fought enough to win. If Dana wanted him to fight harder to win, they should have put him with somebody that would force him to do so.

Archived