Sonnen is nuts

Dmtl

lol Sonnen saying that all 185 pounders are cowards except him. Ye of course.. except that in the last years A.Silva has been fighting 8 diffrent 185 pounders if I'm right. 7 of them as title defenses.

And he says he's been calling him out for 4 years.. So I guess he started calling him out at the second Silva entered the Octagon for the first time and wayyyy before sonnen himself was even close to be worthy of even dreaming of asking for a title shot.

Poor Sonnen.. The memory of his dad will be ruined when he fails to bring that title home at UFC 117.

edit : I think it's funny that he keeps saying taht Silva "caught him off guard" so that he didn't really reply cuz he didn't know what to do. Man. Sonnen is quick thinker when it comes to words he always gets something clever to say. You're gonna tell me that after talking that much **** about Silva, everytime he's asked, that very time when he was facing him, he couldnt respond to him? Is he trying to have us believe that He, Chael Sonnen, was outmouthed by the Spider, who can barely speak consistently in english? Truth is, Sonnen shat his freagin pants when Silva confronted him that is the only possible reason why he couldn't just destroy him verbally. Sonnen's a wuss and he will get exposed.

Sonnen is becoming 1 fighter I am gonna lose all respect for...

Calling all fighters cowards, trash talking A Silva as he signs autographs, wtf? There is a line between hyping up the fight and just being an @$$hole.

Also, he seems like a stereotypical conservative politician... intolerant of people who are different or from different cultures, with his constant banter about Silva not being his type of guy etc. etc.

Sonnen deserves to enter that ring with the champ, but he dosnt deserve to leave it alive. haha.

At least Americans can back up their trash talking in the cage.

BJ Penn vs. GSP? Markham vs. Hardy? Rashad (actually talked trash INSIDE the cage) vs. Machida? Brown vs. Aldo? These are just some examples of an American talking trash and losing to a non-American, but others who talk trash and love to lose include: Tito Ortiz, Frank Mir, Phil Baroni, etc etc.

I can't beleive what I just heard... Wow really? I'm surprised the reporter didn't interrupt him and call him a troll. This guy must be a glutton for punishment. There was a post earlier about which fight you wanna see more and it has this one and Carwin/Brock as an option and I said Brock by a hair. Well Congrats Sonnen your genius plan has worked because now this is the fight I wanna see most. Good job on making sure more people wanna see you get your **** whooped more then any other fight coming up. PS if he doesn't get KTFO or suffer injuries I will be dissappointed.

PS Sorry Frank Mir but your wish may not come true. I beleive Chael Sonnen will end up being the first octagon related death.

I can't beleive what I just heard... Wow really? I'm surprised the reporter didn't interrupt him and call him a troll. This guy must be a glutton for punishment. There was a post earlier about which fight you wanna see more and it has this one and Carwin/Brock as an option and I said Brock by a hair. Well Congrats Sonnen your genius plan has worked because now this is the fight I wanna see most. Good job on making sure more people wanna see you get your **** whooped more then any other fight coming up. PS if he doesn't get KTFO or suffer injuries I will be dissappointed.

PS Sorry Frank Mir but your wish may not come true. I beleive Chael Sonnen will end up being the first octagon related death.

lol well since Sonnen hates bjj so much and has been submitted in most of his losses even if he gets it to the ground he wont have much luck so silva could break his arm or leg. but yea we all know what we want to see

Chael sonnen is full of himself. All he has done is beat Marquardt, and now he thinks he is the greatest thing ever. I admit he is funny at times and he is making me really want to see the fight, but I really hope he gets ktfo. We wont have to worry about Silva not finishing him because whether he chokes him out, breaks a limb or murders him Chael will be finished.

chael is talkin so much **** i think because he wants silva to dance around like he did when maia talked **** (at least according to a.silva) so silva will get dq'd or a lot of points taken away cuz thats the only way he can win.....i hope A.silva knocks his block off....but if he does win then A.silva can go immediatly to lhw which would be awesome

Does anyone actually believe sonnen has a chance? Silva will probably wanna make a statement after 112 and i cant see anything other then silva smashing sonnen until this disrespectful, ignorant idiot bursts into tears. Would much rather silva went up to 205 sooner rather then later. Hopefully he does after dealing with this pr1ck

Does anyone actually believe sonnen has a chance? Silva will probably wanna make a statement after 112 and i cant see anything other then silva smashing sonnen until this disrespectful' date=' ignorant idiot bursts into tears. Would much rather silva went up to 205 sooner rather then later. Hopefully he does after dealing with this pr1ck[/quote']

This makes me think of the most recent interview with Anderson Silva. He states that his fans don't understand him. They see a few knockouts and believe he can do that to anyone anytime he wants. It's not that simple. He's not invincible and IMO Sonnen does have a chance.

Chael seems to be ignoring the fact that there's a difference between being a coward, and just being a person who doesn't like to pick their own fights. There have been loads of people over the years who have agreed to fight Anderson. And who stepped into the cage to fight him, knowing that they could end up getting beaten up. Those guys aren't cowards. The 4 guys that turned down the shot at him before Irvin took it? They're the cowards.

I think Sonnen wins this fight in a very similar fashion to the King Mo vs Mousasi fight a few weeks ago. I really hope Anderson beats him up after all the trash talking though.

Archived