Tool

SamuraiHart

Tool is one of the greatest bands to come out of the 90's. They were pioneers of a totally unique sound. Incredible talent in that band. I'm with ya....how can you not like Tool?

I've got respect for their accomplishments, talent and influence, but they just aren't for me

I'm more into Justin Bieber, the jonas brothers and miley cyrus, AKA good music

I like Tool' date=' Anaema and Lateralus were great. 10,000 days was mediocre...But most importantly, liking or not liking tool... HAS F*** ALL TO DO WITH MMA!

Thread fails![/quote']

I am soooo *****in sick of this lame **** comment ..... he posted this in the OUTSIDE THE UFC section. It doesn't have to have anything to do with MMA.

Go spread all of your seeds of wisdom about MMA in the UFC section if you have such a problem with the content of the posts here.

Certifiable I swear.

I am soooo *****in sick of this lame **** comment ..... he posted this in the OUTSIDE THE UFC section. It doesn't have to have anything to do with MMA.

Go spread all of your seeds of wisdom about MMA in the UFC section if you have such a problem with the content of the posts here.

Certifiable I swear.

Some people don't understand that you can post things that don't pertain to MMA. One day they will have an epiphany.

I've got respect for their accomplishments' date=' talent and influence, but they just aren't for me

I'm more into Justin Bieber, the jonas brothers and miley cyrus, AKA good music[/quote']

Dude, please tell me you're joking. I know you are.

Yeah, music is obviously a personal choice.....but if you're down with the Jonas knobs and Cyrus....well.....there's just no hope for you....lol

Dude' date=' please tell me you're joking. I know you are.

Yeah, music is obviously a personal choice.....but if you're down with the Jonas knobs and Cyrus....well.....there's just no hope for you....lol[/quote']

I've wanted to be a Jonas Bro since I saw them produce magic in the form of music.

Certifiable I swear.

Apologies Browneyed...girl? allow me to ask forgiveness and redeem myself by mixing BOTH Tool AND mma! Or martial arts at least!

Anyone ever seen the live video for 'pu****' where the fan rushes the stage? Maynard just grabs him, judo throws him and rolls him into what seems to be a choke?

One of the most unbelieveable things Ive ever seen! Best bit is Maynard doesnt actually miss a note of the song!!

I can't find a link cuz work computers wont let us acess youtube but I highly recommend EVRYONE goes a checks this out!!

Apologies Browneyed...girl? allow me to ask forgiveness and redeem myself by mixing BOTH Tool AND mma! Or martial arts at least!

Anyone ever seen the live video for 'pu****' where the fan rushes the stage? Maynard just grabs him' date=' judo throws him and rolls him into what seems to be a choke?

One of the most unbelieveable things Ive ever seen! Best bit is Maynard doesnt actually miss a note of the song!!

I can't find a link cuz work computers wont let us acess youtube but I highly recommend EVRYONE goes a checks this out!![/quote']

Pu****, live performance ?

Psy girl if youve never heard push it you need to check it out! It is an awesome track!!

Also check out the live video where Maynard owns the guy!! Really cool!!

I did!! I like their videos a lot!! I just wanted to know if it was the live performance. Sometimes I prefer the videos, you know? I had a playlist just with their songs!! Amazing!!

I have to say 'Sober' is one of my fav. It's difficult to say that cos all the videos are incredible!

Certifiable I swear.

Fiesty lol. I like it.

What I like about TOOL is that their songs are more than just songs. Most of their songs have a unique message or story behind them. The sound they produce is completely original. If you get the time to roll a joint and listen to Tool it will change your perspective.

I did!! I like their videos a lot!! I just wanted to know if it was the live performance. Sometimes I prefer the videos' date=' you know? I had a playlist just with their songs!! Amazing!!

I have to say 'Sober' is one of my fav. It's difficult to say that cos all the videos are incredible![/quote']

Aw Sober is a great song, probably my favourite off undertow and the music video is cool!!

Tool Videos really are something else!! And I think Danny Carey the guitarist conceptualises and shoots them all as his background is animation (hes guested on the simpsons!)

I really prefere Tools older stuff, I thought 10000 days was more like a continuation of Lateralus rather than a new development of the band.

I remember seeing them at Download festival and just having to leave my friends and girlfriend at the time, just to go in my own space and enjoy them! One of the best experiences!!

Has anyone heard Maynards other bands? A Perfect Circle or Puscifer??

Aw Sober is a great song' date=' probably my favourite off undertow and the music video is cool!!

Tool Videos really are something else!! And I think Danny Carey the guitarist conceptualises and shoots them all as his background is animation (hes guested on the simpsons!)

I really prefere Tools older stuff, I thought 10000 days was more like a continuation of Lateralus rather than a new development of the band.

I remember seeing them at Download festival and just having to leave my friends and girlfriend at the time, just to go in my own space and enjoy them! One of the best experiences!!

Has anyone heard Maynards other bands? A Perfect Circle or Puscifer??[/quote']

A Perfect Circle, man!!!!!!

YUP!!!

Another class act!! I know theyve since parted ways, but the guitarist has a new band which sounds pretty much identical. Theyre well worth checking out, though for the life of me I cant remember their name!!

Heres one for you, which APC album was better?? Mer De Noms or Thirteen??

I think both have such amazing tracks its hard to tell! I love 3 Libras!! But then the outsider was a great song two! Best opening riff!

YUP!!!

Another class act!! I know theyve since parted ways' date=' but the guitarist has a new band which sounds pretty much identical. Theyre well worth checking out, though for the life of me I cant remember their name!!

Heres one for you, which APC album was better?? Mer De Noms or Thirteen??

I think both have such amazing tracks its hard to tell! I love 3 Libras!! But then the outsider was a great song two! Best opening riff! [/quote']

Oh, don't do this!!!...C'mon! The Noose, Judith, The Hollow... I can't... Both!!!

Oh...Gravity

Oh' date=' don't do this!!!...C'mon! The Noose, Judith, The Hollow... I can't... Both!!!

Oh...Gravity[/quote']

You ok there lady psy?? Seems like youre on the verge of melt down!!

Its a tough call indeed!!

Check out queen B by puscsifer. Its different but I quite like it!

You ok there lady psy?? Seems like youre on the verge of melt down!!

Its a tough call indeed!!

Check out queen B by puscsifer. Its different but I quite like it!

Yeah, you're right!!! I was istening to Blue and now Orestes... I should stpo!!

some minutes later... Nice!!! I'm enjoying the song!!

I really prefere Tools older stuff' date=' I thought 10000 days was more like a continuation of Lateralus rather than a new development of the band.[/quote']

I prefer too, but talking about 10000 days... I like Intension and the lyrics of the song Vicarious.

Archived