Dear Canada...

BlackSanta

Dear Canada,

You were so gracious enough to send some smoke over the border from burning forests in Quebec. Well I am here because I want you to take it back. My poor city of Lowell, Massachusetts looks like its covered in some sort of fog. But no...In reality its one nice big cloud of Canadian smoke that drifted from Quebec to here. I will say that after breathing it in all day I do feel a bit Canadian, eh? But now I don't really want the smoke anymore. I will admit though it is kind of cool. I have never really experienced anything like this. I know its only smoke...but it is smoky throughout the whole state. So dear old Canada won't you please take back your smoke. I mean it is your fire...why did you feel the need to send us smoke. We don't really want it. It just makes us seem out of place...Nothing here is burning and yet it smells like fire.

On a side note I do hope they can put that fire out.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ guy above me. Acid rain? Seriously??? hahahahaha

Blame Bush, that's original...not really

It's all our fault, not like europe or your own country is bloated with wasteful gov't programs...RIGHT.

I agree with you about 115, Chuck Liddell vs. Franklin is a lame main event. Enough said

Dear Canada' date='

You were so gracious enough to send some smoke over the border from burning forests in Quebec. Well I am here because I want you to take it back. My poor city of Lowell, Massachusetts looks like its covered in some sort of fog. But no...In reality its one nice big cloud of Canadian smoke that drifted from Quebec to here. I will say that after breathing it in all day I do feel a bit Canadian, eh? But now I don't really want the smoke anymore. I will admit though it is kind of cool. I have never really experienced anything like this. I know its only smoke...but it is smoky throughout the whole state. So dear old Canada won't you please take back your smoke. I mean it is your fire...why did you feel the need to send us smoke. We don't really want it. It just makes us seem out of place...Nothing here is burning and yet it smells like fire.

On a side note I do hope they can put that fire out.[/quote']

Dear BlackSanta,

Please do not include Quebec as a part of Canada, until they recognize first that they are located inside of it.

PS. Hendoforpresident .. I'm not sure if you realize but most people don't wear hats, that are bigger then they're entire head.

PPS. BlackSanta .. Jays fan? From Massachusetts? Eh, whatever floats your boat I guess.

And a lot of forests have rebounded from this acid rain phenomenon. That's so old anyways, why aren't you crying about the newest fad - carbon dioxide causes global warming scam. You DO know that they've admitted to falsifying the data, right? You DO know that carbon dioxide is actually what enables plants to breathe and create oxygen RIGHT?? You DO KNOW that global temperatures have not been increasing, and the polar ice caps ARE NOT melting away, but rather have increased to their previous levels. Look it up, think for yourself...

Blame Bush' date=' that's original...not really

It's all our fault, not like europe or your own country is bloated with wasteful gov't programs...RIGHT.

I agree with you about 115, Chuck Liddell vs. Franklin is a lame main event. Enough said[/quote']

You couldn't defend the globabl economic crisis which is basically America's fault. I wish other contries could demand compensation, if you can't aford it we get all your pretiest women(single or not, with no herpes) and get to have 1 night of wild orgy, that would be fair.

And a lot of forests have rebounded from this acid rain phenomenon. That's so old anyways' date=' why aren't you crying about the newest fad - carbon dioxide causes global warming scam. You DO know that they've admitted to falsifying the data, right? You DO know that carbon dioxide is actually what enables plants to breathe and create oxygen RIGHT?? You DO KNOW that global temperatures have not been increasing, and the polar ice caps ARE NOT melting away, but rather have increased to their previous levels. Look it up, think for yourself...[/quote']

This is wrong in so many ways, Carbon Dioxide is what plants take in during times of sunlight(day) and release during the night. Like all things Carbon Dioxide is necassary to survival and without it we wouldn't live, but at the same time unatrual amounts of carbon dioxide(which is being released as we speak) can cause the global tempreature to rise.

Your fact about the polar ice caps is 50/50, you can say the polar icecaps never melted and sea levels never rose becuase, well becuase that is true to a degree, or you could say the polar icecaps have melted but the sea levels haven't increased. Why haven't sea levels increased? Take Ice in a cup of water, if the ice melts the water will stay at the same level right? But the problem with global warming is if all that ice that is floating on top of the water melts we will come to the ice that sits on land. When that melts it's like pouring more water into a cup(luckily it hasn't melted yet) Global warming and the ice caps is no myth but with all persuasive arguments it is over exagerated and some ****s try make money out of it.

**** canada

only good things to come out of America's hat were Wayne Gretzky and GSP

arent we forgetting about Tim Hortons, maple syrup, better pot, free health care, terrance and phillip, geese and moose, alex trebeck, great beer, poutine, the beaver, the most fresh water in the world, the loonie, superman, and gingerale, but most of all - the television!

thats the most i can recall off heart

and we are not your hat. you couldnt capture us in the war of 1812, and if you tried to invade us now, you would just take a puff off of some of our high grade weed, and probably say to hell with your maple syrup, i'm going back home to lay on my couch.

arent we forgetting about Tim Hortons' date=' maple syrup, better pot, free health care, terrance and phillip, geese and moose, alex trebeck, great beer, poutine, the beaver, the most fresh water in the world, the loonie, superman, and gingerale, but most of all - the television!

thats the most i can recall off heart[/quote']

They also forgot "destroying Americans at hockey" ;)

well that need not be spoken for as the whole world already knows this as fact. No need to rub it in just to be arrogant. Save it for them army boots down south

Ah well it feels necessary when they decide to call us "America's hat"

Blame Bush' date=' that's original...not really

I agree with you about 115, Chuck Liddell vs. Franklin is a lame main event. Enough said[/quote']

None of our banks failed. Nuff said.

Dear Canada' date='

you can all enjoy the free oil you're getting from us though lol

Dear Canada' date='

I'll burn on the west coast next year

Dear Canada' date='

Maybe if America hadnt polluted the atmosphere for 100 years the climate wouldn't have changed and Canada wouldn't be on fire every summer.

But far be it from me to point that out.

Canadian bashing eh? America' date=' don't start another war you can't win lol[/quote']

Only the tards are Canada Bashing. Don't get your panties caught in a bunch. Plus Canada doesn't even know what war is.

I think putting up with our one-off smoke doesn't even come close to our putting up with your consistent arrogance.

Who was that directed to?

I'll burn on the west coast next year

Thank You!

Throws a whole bunch of weed on the fire so Black Santa can chill and enjoy some Doritos. :)

I actually said that yesterday. I told my cousin that I wish a weed field was burning. I was outside in it for about 8 hours yesterday...I would have been high like a mother****er. hah.

Dear BlackSanta' date='

Please do not include Quebec as a part of Canada, until they recognize first that they are located inside of it.

PS. Hendoforpresident .. I'm not sure if you realize but most people don't wear hats, that are bigger then they're entire head.

PPS. BlackSanta .. Jays fan? From Massachusetts? Eh, whatever floats your boat I guess.[/quote']

I guess I left you out of my multi quote post. But ya Quebec man..its one of the only places in Canada that isn't really friendly to outsiders. Especially Old Quebec City...forget about it. If you are American with no money in Old Quebec City they all tell you to **** off.

Oh and Yes...Jays fan in Massachusetts. Been a fan since 1991. I don't really know why but the team stuck with me. I get a lot of **** for not being a Sox fan sometimes.

To bad you are not in Washington State. Its a proven fact the smoke from our Forest Fires here in BC can cause a contact high.

To Hendofor president. Canada is not America's hat. The US is Canada's butt hole.

Laaaaaaaaaaaame! Come up with something better! :)

I guess I left you out of my multi quote post. But ya Quebec man..its one of the only places in Canada that isn't really friendly to outsiders. Especially Old Quebec City...forget about it. If you are American with no money in Old Quebec City they all tell you to **** off.

Oh and Yes...Jays fan in Massachusetts. Been a fan since 1991. I don't really know why but the team stuck with me. I get a lot of **** for not being a Sox fan sometimes.

The arrogance comment was meant for any American who truly believes that geographic location results in them being a superior being.

AND I live in Quebec - and I am abundantly friendly. :)

The arrogance comment was meant for any American who truly believes that geographic location results in them being a superior being.

AND I live in Quebec - and I am abundantly friendly. :)

Oh last time I drove through Quebec it was a nightmare. You stop and ask for directions and no one would help us out. I got so many dirty looks it wasn't even funny. I was probably 13 too. The last time I was there. It sucked. Thank god we only drove through and didn't stay there. I mean ya its nice and all but the people are horrible and should probably be locked in a building and burned to death. French Canadians in my mind are the most arrogant people on the planet. Don't take offense to that B....I still think you aren't French Canadian...You are way to nice of a person to be French Canadian haha. :)

I still like Canada....just Quebec not so much. I am sure there are a few nice Quebecios but the majority I have come across are ****s.

Hey Santa' date='

come to Ontario, catch a Jays game, drink a couple beers or ten, puff a big J of Grade-A, & let's go sit on the border to watch Quebec burn, all will be forgiven with the smoke my friend.[/quote']

Hahah I am so down for that. I just need to get a passport. Lucky for me though...the smoke has disappeared since yesterday.

Oh last time I drove through Quebec it was a nightmare. You stop and ask for directions and no one would help us out. I got so many dirty looks it wasn't even funny. I was probably 13 too. The last time I was there. It sucked. Thank god we only drove through and didn't stay there. I mean ya its nice and all but the people are horrible and should probably be locked in a building and burned to death. French Canadians in my mind are the most arrogant people on the planet. Don't take offense to that B....I still think you aren't French Canadian...You are way to nice of a person to be French Canadian haha. :)

I still like Canada....just Quebec not so much. I am sure there are a few nice Quebecios but the majority I have come across are ****s.

Montreal is actually very good for that as it is a big tourist place and the hospitality industry there is pretty much all bilingual. For the most part, the trick is to smile in a manner where the locals understand that you respect that you are in their territory, and they are usually quite helpful. Learning very simple key words like excuse me, please and thank you in French go a long way too.

My mother didn't speak a word of English when she met my Father, who is British descent. So suffice it to say - my Father was a determined individual - either that, or he didn't really care what she had to say...she was a beauty queen after all! hahaha

But yes, I am French Canadian - BUT I am predominantly Canadian FIRST - which is why I am ultimately as nice as I am. :) That, and well, I just choose to be nice, really. :)

Oh la' date=' la - ma petite....tu sais pas que tu dit....faites attention! Je suis trop pour toi....

ET - pour quoi est-ce que c'est correcte pour le parle le francais avec toi - mais pas des autres????

C'est etrange.

:)[/quote']

where were you when I was younger? You might have actually gave me some motivation to want to learn

where were you when I was younger? You might have actually gave me some motivation to want to learn

Busy schooling the east coast/central boys - they STILL have much to learn. Very uptight group you know!

I am currently trying to get them to loosen up their ties long enough to breathe properly so that they may experience having an original thought.

:)

Busy schooling the east coast/central boys - they STILL have much to learn. Very uptight group you know!

I am currently trying to get them to loosen up their ties long enough to breathe properly so that they may experience having an original thought.

:)

I'm a central boy...... please school me with erotic pics!

Archived