LMAO Todd Duffee

dumbkidsthesedays

I still can't get over how he got KOd by MIKE RUSSOW. . . WHO ???

LOL

I was honestly fast forwarding through the rest of the fight from like a minute through the 3rd round and all I see is him lying on canvas for a second and I immediately busted out laughing.

hahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAH

Mike Russow: " I wasn't impressed by my performance " . . . LMAO ahahahaha

That has got to be the funniest shyt that happened in a while. . .

Just thought I'd let you all know.

the hammer fist at the end was just for assurance, mike russow isn't that bad, he just got hit hard the first round and was getting out classed because face it todd duffe has huge reach advantage....

mike russow has 9 wins in a row....say what you want but thats pretty impressive

the hammer fist at the end was just for assurance' date=' mike russow isn't that bad, he just got hit hard the first round and was getting out classed because face it todd duffe has huge reach advantage....

mike russow has 9 wins in a row....say what you want but thats pretty impressive[/quote']

"I ehhhm not ehhmpressed."

the hammer fist at the end was just for assurance' date=' mike russow isn't that bad, he just got hit hard the first round and was getting out classed because face it todd duffe has huge reach advantage....

mike russow has 9 wins in a row....say what you want but thats pretty impressive[/quote']

and strength advantage... and technique advantage... etc

i started laughing my **** of when he got ko'd, before he got knocked out my friend next to me was rambling on about how tod duffee is the next big thing blah blah blah then bam he was out cold, i just pointed in his face laughed and said Todd Duffee who?

That nmight have been the greatest KO you will ever see in your worthless lives and you jabbering fanboys ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT?

Effing amazing.

I don't see how you think were complaining. . . you must be slow in the head

I thought it was great and mad props to homer simpson or whatever his name was

LOL

neither sides are getting enough respect... duffee was completely dominated that fight but couldnt finnish because of russows chin... then russow just caught literally thee luckiest punch ive ever seen thrown, hit him straight on the temple.. i still cant believe that happend!

and he wasnt THAT over hyped... im no duffee nut hugger but he isnt as bad as everyone makes him out to be like did you even see that fight!? guys still a beast. you obviously dont know a lot about mma.. if you did you would know that in several interviews duffee was the first one to say give me time your over hyping me. listen to what joe rogan says durring the fight, he mentions it im pretty sure! i mean duffee isnt great but hes pretty legit. id just call that loss unlucky

neither sides are getting enough respect... duffee was completely dominated that fight but couldnt finnish because of russows chin... then russow just caught literally thee luckiest punch ive ever seen thrown' date=' hit him straight on the temple.. i still cant believe that happend![/quote']

That's the UFC forums for ya.

I don't mean to be a jack **** but even Mike White head got a good in streak at heavy weight.

Bretty Rogers got how many wins in a row?

Heavy weight has barely any depth. If your a heavy weight from the small leagues it's easy to have 10 wins in a row.

That being said Mike Russow does have some talent. I saw his win over Roman Zentov.... but Roman hasn't done anything in forever.

I think Mike's more fizzle sadly, but I'll chear for him.

Archived