Machida Talks Future at UFC 114

Alexx

I only deleted my post because at the end of the video he says he wants Shogun over anyone else.

But it'd still be 3-0 Shogun.

Wait... so his TKO of Machida suddenly erased the first loss from his record?

Man I didn't know that could happen!

I need to re-learn the rules.

Wait... so his TKO of Machida suddenly erased the first loss from his record?

Man I didn't know that could happen!

I need to re-learn the rules.

Well now you do fowler.

So your saying rip off decisions never happen? Never ever? I don't call people newbs but I sure am thinking.

Well now you do fowler.

So your saying rip off decisions never happen? Never ever? I don't call people newbs but I sure am thinking.

Sorry, but you weren't in this conversation.

Now let's read what's on the first page shall we?

"But it'd still be 3-0 Shogun."

I'm going by straight facts kid. Machida HAS a victory.

People who say Shogun won both times' date=' do you realize how ignorant you make yourself sound? You may not have liked the judges decision but they are professionals and know exactly what they're doing.[/quote']

Hey hypocrite think about yourself before you call others ignorant. Your "ignorance" to the subjective decision making of the judges and how they seemed to see completely different fights from eachother makes you the blind one. If there was a good scoring system then the subjectivity of each judge would be reduced. Also calling the judges "professionals" is laughable. All you need is a functional pair of eyes to become a MMA judge. That's the easy part but to become a good judge you gotta have an objective unbiased viewpoint which one of the judges clearly didnt have in that match.

On a side note, get off Lyoto Machida's nuts because we know thats the real reason you posted that.

People who say Shogun won both times' date=' do you realize how ignorant you make yourself sound? You may not have liked the judges decision but they are professionals and know exactly what they're doing.[/quote']

They are not professionals. They don't go through any MMA Judge training. Their word is just as good as any intelligent mma enthusiast to any biased casual fan.

Or so I read in another thread.

"sarcasm".

My apologies.

Shogun did win both times. Look at my avatar. Look at my sig.. SHOGUN WON THE FIRST TIME. EASILY. He did the most and took the least amount of damage.

Leg kicks are why Griffin was scored the winner against Rampage. Shogun lost because Cecil Peoples believes leg kicks do no do much damage. Cecil Peoples is a ****ing moron who does not deserve to be a part of this sport AT ALL. He is up there with Mazzagatti in my books. Every time they touch something in MMA it is tainted.

I always say if Mazzagatti is reffing, pick straws. It is safer and you know that you have just as high of a chance of winning the fight. See Hamill/Bones, or A.J./Kevin Burns 1.

My apologies.

Shogun did win both times. Look at my avatar. Look at my sig.. SHOGUN WON THE FIRST TIME. EASILY. He did the most and took the least amount of damage.

Leg kicks are why Griffin was scored the winner against Rampage. Shogun lost because Cecil Peoples believes leg kicks do no do much damage. Cecil Peoples is a ****ing moron who does not deserve to be a part of this sport AT ALL. He is up there with Mazzagatti in my books. Every time they touch something in MMA it is tainted.

I always say if Mazzagatti is reffing' date=' pick straws. It is safer and you know that you have just as high of a chance of winning the fight. See Hamill/Bones, or A.J./Kevin Burns 1.[/quote']

Do you think Jones/Hamill shouldn't have ended like that?

Do you think Jones/Hamill shouldn't have ended like that?

Hamill was not defending for a very long time before that illegal strike. Not to mention, the illegal strike was not what actually "hurt" him, but it was the shoulder injury from the throw. The reason Mazzagatti ended the match was because of poor communication with Hamill, and the fact that he thought it was the illegal elbow.

He thought that Burns threw a punch at A.J. and it severely hurt him.. even though there were a LOT of illegal eye pokes in that match.

I could seriously list a lot of matches by Mazzagatti where I am shocked at what happened. Dana White and a list of fighters will actually not allow Mazzagatti to ref their matches. In this list are fighters like BROCK LESNAR, and RANDY COUTURE.

IMO, Machida needs to forget about what the fans or Dana or anybody else wants and stick to what he knows best. Which is defence and counter striking. I've never understood why fighters who dominate with their style want to change it all the sudden. Machida tried being overly aggressive with Shogun and it cost him.

IMO' date=' Machida needs to forget about what the fans or Dana or anybody else wants and stick to what he knows best. Which is defence and counter striking. I've never understood why fighters who dominate with their style want to change it all the sudden. Machida tried being overly aggressive with Shogun and it cost him.[/quote']

I totally agree with you dude. Lyoto was pressured by Dana for the KO/TKO at all costs, or a decisive win. And also the fans. I dont believe that is the reason he lost tho because he was checking shogun's leg kick when he got hit. He got caught it happens. Rashad's fighting style is boring and should be booed but Lyoto's striking and footwork is enterntaining to watch.

Personally i think Lyoto is overrated and will just be another good fighter in already stacked division he wont plummet but will also not reign over he division. The whole weight class is a toss up i do not think it will be dominated until Jon Jones takes it over

Personally i think Lyoto is overrated and will just be another good fighter in already stacked division he wont plummet but will also not reign over he division. The whole weight class is a toss up i do not think it will be dominated until Jon Jones takes it over

Not bloody likely.

Jones is gonna get tossed in the garbage by The Janitor.

People need to understand that Jones has potential to be champion but he has not defeated a top fighter yet. We need to recognize this and see him against some TOP competition.

As for Lyoto being overrated.. He made a joke out of every fighter who has fought him except for Shogun. With that said.. calling him overrated does not make too much sense.

People need to understand that Jones has potential to be champion but he has not defeated a top fighter yet. We need to recognize this and see him against some TOP competition.

As for Lyoto being overrated.. He made a joke out of every fighter who has fought him except for Shogun. With that said.. calling him overrated does not make too much sense.

Its not like you can simply say he's amazing because he defended his title against the same guy. and i can honestly say that he wont get the belt back for a while if it all. so in my opinion he is no different than the last 3 LHW Champs before him a flash in the pan

Its not like you can simply say he's amazing because he defended his title against the same guy. and i can honestly say that he wont get the belt back for a while if it all. so in my opinion he is no different than the last 3 LHW Champs before him a flash in the pan

So Rashad' date=' Forrest and Rampage are all flashes in the pan?

Wow.. talk about a fairweather fan!!

Machida is overrated ;)

Damn you! :)

Archived