Is Chael Sonnen smoking?

Kobraa

Sonnen above everything else is very intelligent and really adding hype to this fight. Regardless of how crazy others may think he sounds I believe the man knows exactly what he is doing and I think it's gaining him alot of fans.

However, none of that is going to help him when they shut the cage and its just him and Anderson!

Did he just claim himself to be a "gangster" :D

Not just any Gangster, but a Gangster from oregon.. Which makes a big difference because Oregon has the most hardcore gangsters in the world. Bloods n Crips got nothing on Orgeon Gangsters. That's where the term "O.G" came from.

A fighters optinion of the other fighter mean very little once the fight is on. There both professionals and will fight their best either way.

Silva just knew he couldn't out do his Forrest performance so he used anger as a scapegoat for dancing around like a **** and dropping the 5th round.

Not just any Gangster' date=' but a Gangster from oregon.. Which makes a big difference because Oregon has the most hardcore gangsters in the world. Bloods n Crips got nothing on Orgeon Gangsters. That's where the term "O.G" came from.[/quote']

Lmao I may just become a Sonnen fan from this :D

Not just any Gangster' date=' but a Gangster from oregon.. Which makes a big difference because Oregon has the most hardcore gangsters in the world. Bloods n Crips got nothing on Orgeon Gangsters. That's where the term "O.G" came from.[/quote']

this is true, I used to play oregon trail on the old apple 2's in school...and that **** is gangster...but no, for real....Sonnen is going to get his head knocked off into the 18th row....

He expects to get elected by writing this garbage?

Good luck.

I can see his opponent using this in a debate or an Ad " Chael Sonnen doesn't know what he's talking about. Think I'm lying, this is the same guy that said he would beat Anderson Silva."

On a side note I've been drinking a little bit and thought of this movie clip. Anderson is Achillies and Chael is Hector. This is something like the conversation they would have face to face pre fight.

Enjoy

Archived