Rampage, what the heck were you doing

Rampage0210

i just watched rampage vs rashad again and i still cant believe that he didnt finish evans in the third round after he knocked him down. i remember standing up yelling at the tv when rampage knocked him down saying FINISH HIM!! and then out of nowhere he stopped. i stood there in disbelief because i know how much rampage wanted to beat rashad. i keep trying to think of a reason why he stopped but cant find one. some people are saying that he was gassed but it didnt look like it while he was trying to ground n pound. does anyone think this fight was rigged? ( i am a rampage fan but im not trying to make excuses for him i just want to get some thoughts as to why he would stop).

haha rampage was straight outclassed in every aspect rashad ran into rampages knee and fell and rampage was close to finishing him but its funny to me how all the rampages fans were talking crap and saying rampage will KO rashad. get over it rampage lost and dont try to say it was rigged just because your hero lost take the lose like a man like rampage did

haha rampage was straight outclassed in every aspect rashad ran into rampages knee and fell and rampage was close to finishing him but its funny to me how all the rampages fans were talking crap and saying rampage will KO rashad. get over it rampage lost and dont try to say it was rigged just because your hero lost take the lose like a man like rampage did

This. I had to take it like a man when Forrest lost to Silva.

Rampage definitely lost that fight. It looked to be a major cardio issue between the end of the first and the beginning of the second.. but I am not sure.

As for him being "outclassed".. the only thing that happened in the fight in the first two rounds was a couple takedowns that lasted only a couple seconds on the ground, a lot of stalling against the cage that was broken up, and that punched that set Page of balance. Rashad definitely won that fight though.

i agree that rampage lost but ive never seen him just stop after hes rocked someone. dont just assume that i was talking crap that he was going to knock out evans cus i wasnt. i actually like both of them. and dont go saying all of this ******** about rampage being my hero and all of that you dont even know me.

i just watched rampage vs rashad again and i still cant believe that he didnt finish evans in the third round after he knocked him down. i remember standing up yelling at the tv when rampage knocked him down saying FINISH HIM!! and then out of nowhere he stopped. i stood there in disbelief because i know how much rampage wanted to beat rashad. i keep trying to think of a reason why he stopped but cant find one. some people are saying that he was gassed but it didnt look like it while he was trying to ground n pound. does anyone think this fight was rigged? ( i am a rampage fan but im not trying to make excuses for him i just want to get some thoughts as to why he would stop).

It wasn't Rampage it was Mr T.

I don't think he is accusing I am pretty sure that he is asking what everyone thinks because when Rashad got to his feet he was still wobbly and Rampage did not jump on him. It really does not matter if it is his second or 1000 post he posted something legit.

I don't think he is accusing I am pretty sure that he is asking what everyone thinks because when Rashad got to his feet he was still wobbly and Rampage did not jump on him. It really does not matter if it is his second or 1000 post he posted something legit.

thank you...lol

Rampage didn't "rock" anybody but his stupid' date=' ignorant fans. Rashad didn't even get hurt by Rampage. Rashad hurt himself by raamming his head into rampage's knee.

Blind and stupid, the prototypical Quitin Jackoffson fan.[/quote']

so rashad must be the idiot for ramming his head into his opponent's knee.

Rampage didn't "rock" anybody but his stupid' date=' ignorant fans. Rashad didn't even get hurt by Rampage. Rashad hurt himself by raamming his head into rampage's knee.

Why would you even get that angry or arrogant in your statement?

You have always been like this and I am honestly surprised you have never been banned from this site.

No. im not a fan of rampage but watch the fight again, it was his fist on his chin not his knee! rashad himself said he was numb... he was HURT

No. im not a fan of rampage but watch the fight again' date=' it was his fist on his chin not his knee! rashad himself said he was numb... he was HURT[/quote']

Rashad "himself" said he ran into his knee. If you actually watched the fight and paid for it, and didn't steal it off the internet and get chitty quality, you can easily see none of Rampage's uppercuts connect before rashad falls back. Rampage throws two. The first one hits Rashad in the shoulder and the second one misses completely or just grazes him, and he was already falling backwards when the second one came.

One of Pages strikes definitely connect on the chin roughly.

Whether this strike did the damage or not is not the point' date=' but you are clearly missing a strike land on his chin.[/quote']

The uppertcut missed dude. Steal a new set of eyes like you steal PPVs.

Because it's clear to me you are a thief and didn't watch in any good quality.

Well, since we did get it on Bell, and we did see the replay several times.. and we did see that happen.........

Again.. no need to be rude. What is the point? are you gaining from this? Have you been banned yet? Serious question...

dont even bother reading what Vendur has to post he just has a burning hatred for rampage, all his posts are just to piss people off hes a moron with only bad things to say about fighters besides his boyfriend rashad.

Rampage definitively dropped rashad with one of those strikes, why else would rashad have fell into a knee?

Rampage throws a hook, misses his head and glances off his back. Rashad smashes his head into Rampages knee when shooting for a double. Rampage throws an uppercut at Rashad who is already knocked wobbly from running into Rampage's leg. The uppercut misses and hits Rashad in the Shoulder. rashad by then is on the way down to the ground and it's hard to tell if that last uppercut touches him or not. Grazing shot if sio, as his head didn;t move.

It's pretty clear Rampage had nothing to do with that rashad takedown other than being lucky and Rashad being too fast for his own good.

Rampage throws a hook' date=' misses his head and glances off his back. Rashad smashes his head into Rampages knee when shooting for a double. Rampage throws an uppercut at Rashad who is already knocked wobbly from running into Rampage's leg. The uppercut misses and hits Rashad in the Shoulder. rashad by then is on the way down to the ground and it's hard to tell if that last uppercut touches him or not. Grazing shot if sio, as his head didn;t move.

It's pretty clear Rampage had nothing to do with that rashad takedown other than being lucky and Rashad being too fast for his own good.[/quote']

lmao the first shot is the one that drops him you forget that rashad has a glass jaw, get over it. Get a gliff of the other side and you can clearly see that first shot hit his head then on the way down one of the uppercuts hits him, his head doesnt even hit his knee it goes in between his legs

nmnj7r.gif

First uppercut completel misses. You can see rashad being knocked off balance when it appears his head crashes into Rampage's leg.

Vendur Thank you so much for giving us the ONLY Exciting part of the fight in this Forum!! Much Appreciated....And I agree get the other angle to this and it tells a different story! But it's ok we know you're in love with Rashad and his ****** twisting! Damn if the ref would have stopped it after he pounded rashads face on the mat nobody would have complained!! So CLOSE Rampage! Too bad you made all the Rashad ****s come out of the woodworks on this one. They can have there little Jon Fitch *Cough* I mean Rashad Victory!! It's ok....Rua won't be off for 15 months before he fights Tito *Cough* I mean Rashad....God I keep doing that......

I dont know what you guys are watching' date=' Rashad's head never touched Rampage's knee. His head went in between Rampages legs. Unless Rampages wang knocked him down, it def was the uppercut.[/quote']

the only one that thinks rampages knee hit rashad and rocked him is Vendur and hes just saying that because he wants a big steaming pile of rashads hot man goo all over his face

you'd have to be pretty retarded if you think any of those punches hit Rashad in the head before he was already falling to the ground. I wouldn't expect anything less from Rampage fans' date=' however.[/quote']

Not a fan of either. I am a fan who enjoys the sport ;)

I am clearly seeing his leg go very wobbly after Rampages first hook and not before.

All I know is I am a bit dissappointed in Rampage. Spent the entire fight looking for the one "home run" shot....came close to it and didn't seal the deal. I don't have a definitive opinion on what put Rashad down in the clip posted to this thread, but I will say the last punch we see in the clip it looks like Rampage "pulled up" or "pulled out of" the punch at the last second. If he had followed through it was lights out. Watch it, his fist starts out headed right at Rashad's jaw and as his fist nears his shoulder Rampage turns it over almost looking like he changed his mind and was going to use the elbow. Regardless of whether he was trying to lead with the fist or elbow, the strike hits Rashad's shoulder, and with little force as Rampage doesn't appear to follow through...not sure what to say.

you'd have to be pretty retarded if you think any of those punches hit Rashad in the head before he was already falling to the ground. I wouldn't expect anything less from Rampage fans' date=' however.[/quote']

your a fool get a gliff of the other angle and you will see that first shot clearly hit him, and rashads head never hit rampages knee it went in between his legs.

your either hangin on rashads man parts really really hard or your mentally handicapped and im kind of leaning towards both

All in all i was very dissapointed with the bout itself it didnt living up to the billing thats for sure. Rashad was pretty much boring as usual he just fought to get a win not to knock him out like he claimed. And ampage was nowhere near aggressive as he should of been. With all the bad blood and **** talkin these 2 should of stood and banged it out for a full 15mins. Ive seen Bouts with no hype to it be 50 times more entertaining so i must say it was certainly a fail for the UFC. P.S. i dont give a F U C K what anyone says Rashad is as boring a fighter as they come all show and no go. Numerous fight i watch him and through the whole first round he believes they score for footwork just to dance around and 3 jabs what a ******

Why would anyone think that just because a fight has trash-talking, is hyped up either fighter would completely change their fight style. That's just stupid. They both fought the fight we all knew they would, a lot of people said it on here.

The only people who could have thought that it was going to be a standing war were people that were unfamiliar with the fighters and got caught up in the pre-show hype.

Why would anyone think that just because a fight has trash-talking' date=' is hyped up either fighter would completely change their fight style. That's just stupid. They both fought the fight we all knew they would, a lot of people said it on here.

The only people who could have thought that it was going to be a standing war were people that were unfamiliar with the fighters and got caught up in the pre-show hype.[/quote']

Im actually very familiar with the fighters probably far more than you so please do not attempt to call a noob on the subject. why would you not think it could possibly be a stand-up fight did you honestly think rampage would try to go in and shoot. Also with all the trash talking it would be very likely that emotions could get the better of them and thats when strategies go out the window. but as usual rashad was his boring self and was thinking too much instead of just letting his hands go

Never said anything about calling ya a noob, you said you'd seen them fight before, that's why i thought you might have expected the fight to go like that - Rampage trying to strike, Rashad trying to wrestle. I can see what ya mean about hoping emotions might get the better of them, I think we all secretly were. But realistically, their smart fighters who are looking to win, they didn't buy into the hype as much as the crowd did.

agreed...just in my opinion if your goin to sit there and say im gonna knock you out im gonna knock you out and mail a dude a snuggie then try to man hug him the whole fight which people paid good money for then your lame. Atleast Rampage was willing to see who was gonna knock who out thats simply what i was stating

I don't think it was rigged.. I just think Rampage couldn't finish it on the ground. When they got up Rashad was still a bit rocked and that's when I would havec expected Rampage to be more agressive but at this point I really think he was tired.. or maybe he was worried that if he attacked wrecklessly Rashad would be able to just grab a hold of him and prevent any damage so he was a bit careful and it didn't play in his advantage...

i keep trying to think of a reason why he stopped but cant find one. some people are saying that he was gassed but it didnt look like it while he was trying to ground n pound. does anyone think this fight was rigged? ( i am a rampage fan but im not trying to make excuses for him i just want to get some thoughts as to why he would stop).

I'll tell you the reason, though I'm sure you see the fight for the third time u can see it for yourself: he's a stiff mummy and was gassed out already in the 2nd round. When he punched Rashad good, Rashad got it far away from him and, guess what, he simply could not gather the strenght to run after him.

Rashad "himself" said he ran into his knee. If you actually watched the fight and paid for it' date=' and didn't steal it off the internet and get chitty quality, you can easily see none of Rampage's uppercuts connect before rashad falls back. Rampage throws two. The first one hits Rashad in the shoulder and the second one misses completely or just grazes him, and he was already falling backwards when the second one came.[/quote']

It really does not matter how he got rocked, the fact is he got rocked. You could say that Rashad was stupid for running into his knee. It can be spun anyway you want to spin. If Rashad would have been KO'd he would have lost regardless if he ran into the knee or got punched. He did get tagged a bunch on the ground too. And he was wobbly on his feet. I agree Shad won the fight with out a doubt but I did think Rampage did not pull the trigger and go for the KO when they got back to their feet. This could have been exhaustion or possibly that Rampage did not want to get hit with a big shot from Shad.

Archived