Rampage vs Evan BS fight

Dayner

For 2 guys that wanted to knock each other out so bad' date=',, that was a BS fight.[/quote']

NOOB! lol

both of them had the other in trouble at some point in that fight. don't complain too much. Not all fights are gonna be fireworks. IMO it was an entertaining bout that could've been finished by either at one point, but didn't. Can't really complain with that! :)

I would like to see some of pride rules like when the ref pulls out the card and takes away part of there purse that way they fight instead of laying and praying.

don't use the term lay n pray for any form of ground game!! you just lost any future credibility from me.

This is mixed martial arts! The fighters are supposed to use different techniques! You didn't actually think the contenders were going to actually restrict themselfs to just fists alone' date=' did you?[/quote']

some people don't understand that this sport is vastly different than boxing. it irritates the piss out of me because i appreciate the sport for everything in it. not just the striking dimension that most people only care to see.

some people don't understand that this sport is vastly different than boxing. it irritates the piss out of me because i appreciate the sport for everything in it. not just the striking dimension that most people only care to see.

I'm gonna say this to you and I don't want you to take offense. But which fight did you enjoy more Lil Nog Vs. Brilz or Rashad Vs. Jackson? There was extensive use of grappling and Wrestling in both fights. One fight had the guys trying to use their grappling to Finish the other had one fighter using wrestling to control for a decision.

Which fight did you cheer which fight did you enjoy more? And which fight did you think about getting up leaving and getting another beer?

I'm gonna say this to you and I don't want you to take offense. But which fight did you enjoy more Lil Nog Vs. Brilz or Rashad Vs. Jackson? There was extensive use of grappling and Wrestling in both fights. One fight had the guys trying to use their grappling to Finish the other had one fighter using wrestling to control for a decision.

Which fight did you cheer which fight did you enjoy more? And which fight did you think about getting up leaving and getting another beer?

If you got up and got a beer during the Lil Nog fight, it was because there were a wall of TVs to the fridge, inside the fridge, and on the way back. That fight was awesome.

If you got up and got a beer during the Lil Nog fight' date=' it was because there were a wall of TVs to the fridge, inside the fridge, and on the way back. That fight was awesome.[/quote']

yeah that fight was amazing but the Rampage Rashad fight I wanted to just stop watching. Couldn't believe I was seeing another instance of Control to a decision.

Q_Q some more! welcome to MMA and the new trend of Superior Wrestlers dominating the sport. That's right they are gonna restrict everyones movement so they can't fight back. Awesome plan, do your damage with taking very little back. Brilliant! All of you QQ'ers are gonna watch as all your Brawlers and Sluggers fall. ^_^

Q_Q some more! welcome to MMA and the new trend of Superior Wrestlers dominating the sport. That's right they are gonna restrict everyones movement so they can't fight back. Awesome plan' date=' [b']do your damage [/b]with taking very little back. Brilliant! All of you QQ'ers are gonna watch as all your Brawlers and Sluggers fall. ^_^

actually i probably wont watch cause i'll be getting a beer. Also, what damage are you speaking of? There doesn't seem to be any. I realize every fight can't be a highlight reel, but i like the way BType put it.

actually i probably wont watch cause i'll be getting a beer. Also' date=' what damage are you speaking of? There doesn't seem to be any. I realize every fight can't be a highlight reel, but i like the way BType put it.[/quote']

This VV

icfc2.jpg

icfc3.jpg

icfc4.jpg

icfc.jpg

I will be watching like always..... Especially since i don't drink beer, It destroys braincells ya know?

the thing is that rashad is becoming the same kind of fighter than gsp. they want to win their bouts by decision,basically for their takedowns, and it really is a little boring that a fighter always uses the same gameplan. quinton always goes for tke KO and the fans didn?t got want we ?ve been waiting for. fter all the trash talk they didn?t back it up in the octagone as we wanted

the thing is that rashad is becoming the same kind of fighter than gsp. they want to win their bouts by decision' date='basically for their takedowns, and it really is a little boring that a fighter always uses the same gameplan. quinton always goes for tke KO and the fans didn?t got want we ?ve been waiting for. fter all the trash talk they didn?t back it up in the octagone as we wanted[/quote']

Not everyone is bored by watching takedowns, Clinches, and Control in the Octagon, I actually prefer it than to watch to ****es standing in the middle of the ring throwing haymakers til one drops. As for them not backing it up; they both got rocked and Rashad proved that he could out box Rampage and take him down and control him.

Not everyone is bored by watching takedowns' date=' Clinches, and Control in the Octagon, I actually prefer it than to watch to ****es standing in the middle of the ring throwing haymakers til one drops. As for them not backing it up; they both got rocked and Rashad proved that he could out box Rampage and take him down and control him.[/quote']

again which fight did you enjoy more Jason Brilz Vs. Lil Nog or Rashad Vs. Rampage? Answer the question honestly.

again which fight did you enjoy more Jason Brilz Vs. Lil Nog or Rashad Vs. Rampage? Answer the question honestly.

Brilz vs Lil Nog was more entertaining, less stalling went on, elements of the rashad fight were good but the whole was a bad fight, the plus side is we get to see if that kinda fighting style rashad is using is going to be enough to beat shogun......er Doubtfull what do you think ?

For 2 guys that wanted to knock each other out so bad' date=',, that was a BS fight.[/quote']

if you beleived the hype then you are reallu a noob......rashad knows he doesnt have the chin to stand with rampage so he won the fight the best way he could against rampage....if you think rashad was gonna risk his weaker chin and a shot at the title then i feel sorry for you......dont beleive the trash talk man look at the fighters and what their best skillsets are when you wanna have a good guess as to how its gonna go

I enjoyed both fights as a whole. I'm not a one-sided or one-dimensional fight type of fan. I love watching stand-up and i love watching grappling and wrestling. Both fights were good because either guy had a chance to finish the fight. The majority of the people who didn't like the Rashad/Rampage fight is because Ramage lost and Rashad won via decision. But what i would like to know is this, say Rampage fought better and won a decision over Rashad. No one would be complaining because Rampage isn't a wrestler. Rashad did a very good job of mixing it up and utilizing his very good wrestling and, of late, his pretty decent striking.

I like Rampage and Rashad, although i was cheering for Rashad, and it wouldn't have made a difference who won the fight and how. People are just too obsessed with fights being finished that if the fight goes to decision they thought it was boring and all lay n pray.

Obviously this isn't entertainment wrestling...so the fights are not always going to go the way the fans want them to. It is a sport. Would you rather the UFC fixed fights to make them more entertaining to the redneck fans who just want to see blood and KO's

Obviously this isn't entertainment wrestling...so the fights are not always going to go the way the fans want them to. It is a sport. Would you rather the UFC fixed fights to make them more entertaining to the redneck fans who just want to see blood and KO's

they can take brock lesnar and go back to their WWE obsession then.

Archived