Lil Nog won that fight!

Infamous505

Okay when i first watched the fight i thought brilz won too then i rewatched it after with no sound on and clearly lil nog barely won the first round and he won the 3rd round without a doubt and brilz won the 2nd round without a doubt.lil nog won that fight people think brilz won just because everyone expected lil nog to destroy him and he gave nogueria a run for his money. i thought the same thing but after looking at sherdog and the break down of the first round it confirmed that what i saw was what also the judges saw.

Thanks to lunacyfrog for this info!

In case you didn't get a chance to see the fight and want to know what all the controversy is about, here's the minute by minute breakdown of EVERYTHING that happened.

Minute 1

Nog lands 1 leg kick.

Brilz tries two leg kicks but misses.

Nothing else happens.

Minute 2

Nog lands what Rogan calls a "big knee." Brilz stumbles away. Crowd reacts.

Nog lands a very nice leg kick that turns Brilz' body sideways.

Brilz shoots for a takedown and Nog defends. Goldie: "Brilz not even close."

Nog lands a knee to the stomach.

Nog tries another kick, and this time Brilz catches it and scores a takedown.

Brilz lands a pretty good forearm from inside the guard, followed by a few pitter-patter shots.

Nog sets up a triangle. Brilz defends before it is close to being locked on.

Minute 3

Nog goes for a halfguard sweep. Brilz stops throwing strikes in order to defend it.

Brilz defends successfully and takes the back with no hooks from turtle position.

Brilz throws a few punches from this position, but the camera angle makes it impossible to see how effective they are or if they land.

Nog moves back to half guard.

Brilz lands a pretty good forearm.

Nog sets up another half guard sweep.

Brilz hammer fists Nog's arm/head.

Minute 4

Nog reverses with the sweep and takes Brilz' back standing up.

Nog drives Brilz to the mat and Brilz ends up in turtle position.

Nog punches Brilz' arm/head from that position.

Brilz escapes back to his feet and loads up on a right hand that doesn't land flush.

Brilz lands a kick to Nog's ankle.

Minute 5

Nog throws two punches that graze Brilz.

Brilz goes for a takedown and is stuffed.

Brilz flurries but misses.

Nog ends the round with 2 clean punches that land.

What is up with you stupid fuqers copying and pasting that same piece of fiction from Chitdog? Too stupid you write your own post? And I should believe the opinion of such a moron??

Go back to Brazil. dipchit.And you might want to change your stupid fuqing sig if anyone wants to take you seriously about such matters mister "little nog for LHW champ."

Moron.

What is up with you stupid fuqers copying and pasting that same piece of fiction from Chitdog? Too stupid you write your own post? And I should believe the opinion of such a moron??

Go back to Brazil. dipchit.And you might want to change your stupid fuqing sig if anyone wants to take you seriously about such matters mister "little nog for LHW champ."

Moron.

Nub.

None of us are judges.People like to go with the drunken crowd.People like to see the person who's suppose to win the fight.Win in a devastating fashion.So everyones eyes are on the underdog!Then you have people come on here and whine about every close fight.Saying so and so got robbed.I had lil nog winning the fight.If no one can see it.Watch it over and over again.You'll eventually get it.

I hate the fact that you noobs come on here, and are trying to rile up the legit people that actually like the sport, and know what is going on. You same dodo birds said that Machida won the first fight, and that Brock Lesnar is the best fighter in the world.

Seriously troll somewhere else. I find it funny that you waste everyone's time with your senseless posts about a fight that everyone knows who truly won. Nog's a joke, just like his bro. Brilz almost KO'ed him, did multiple takedowns on him, and almost choked him out repeatedly. Nog was probably crying afterwards, knowing that Dana sees him as a mid card fighter now that a no name almost got rid of him. Griffin would of had a field day giving him a clinic.

I really felt bad Mr. Brilz i thought the first rd was clase the second went to brilz and the third ent Lil Nog. But in all honesty I believe Brilz deserved the win to take a fight short notice against someone considered to be on a whole other level. Then make it a very entertaining fight even winning in some peoples eyes jsut to lose. I have seen much worse decisions in my time to people who have not earned it like him. But in the end why got our answer on why he lost to build hype towards a Lil Nog/Shogun showdown. Cus lets be honest Brilz/Shogun wouldnt sell for **** but i do kno one thing Brilz def won a fan over in me

I will have to watch it again but to me the decision was jsut obvious at the end and when they called Nog I was like... wtf.. and so was the whole crowd, and everyone in the Bar where I was.

When it started I told my friend ok man this will be good Nog should dominate. then half way my friend looked at me and was like man.. nog guy isn't winning this at all. I had to agree. the round kept going and the more it went the more it looked like nog definitly lost the 1st round. and there is not arguing that he lost the 2nd.. so we were kinda sure of that one.. but I will rewatch it I guess....

Archived