Rampage's epic slam

Gamer_Ely

a theory i've had for a while and it was just confirmed. i think we know the slam, it was in pride, and he knocked the guy out with it right? well i always thought it looked like their heads collided after the slam, and i just finally saw a side view of it and yeah, you can clearly see that their heads slam together with a lot of force, im actually surprised rampage wasnt knocked out from that too. do you think he was out at the slam or was rampages boulder like head the thing that sealed the deal?

a theory i've had for a while and it was just confirmed. i think we know the slam' date=' it was in pride, and he knocked the guy out with it right? well i always thought it looked like their heads collided after the slam, and i just finally saw a side view of it and yeah, you can clearly see that their heads slam together with a lot of force, im actually surprised rampage wasnt knocked out from that too. do you think he was out at the slam or was rampages boulder like head the thing that sealed the deal?[/quote']

I was actually there but am invisible, and I jumped into the ring and hit Ricardo Arona with a steel chair as he was being thrown to the ground.

I was actually there but am invisible' date=' and I jumped into the ring and hit Ricardo Arona with a steel chair as he was being thrown to the ground.[/quote']

lol.When brock fights shane can you run in the cage with a hand full of poop and smack brock across the face.

Ahh, the epic slam on Ricardo Arona, which everyone seems to bring up. Poor Arona is only remembered for losing to Rampage by that slam. Ricardo is an elite fighter that should be in UFC's MW division. He's alot smaller then Rampage, which is why Rampage was able to Piledrive him to begin with. He walks around at 200lbs.

Archived