Main Events

Guest Guest

Guest [Deleted User]
typically a main event is either a title fight or a number 1 contender fight you just happened to watch a number 1 contender fight.....Rashad Shogun will be 5....

i already know the rounds for different events

does anyone else agree that ALL main events should be 5 rounds because rashad/rampage ended way too early for me

I think the first 3 rounds should be 5 minutes, and the last two should be 3 minutes if it's not a title fight. Just my opinion. But If a fight does'nt win definitively then I'm not satisfied....

does anyone else agree that ALL main events should be 5 rounds because rashad/rampage ended way too early for me

Rampage looked terrible in that fight. When he had Rashad hurt he shouldve chased him down, cut off the ring and layed some heavy artillary on him. He didnt.

Two more rounds would have delayed the inevitable.

Rampage lost..... He was beaten by a lack of mental strength and he was rustier than a Model T Ford in Matt Hughes back field.

I don't agree that non title fight main events should be 5 rounds.

It would take away that something special about the title fights.

I think the people that agree with this idea are the people that wanted Rampage to win and hoped Evans was on his way out after getting rocked.

Even though Evans recovered and showed dominance at the end of round 3.

If that fight went another round rampage would've gotten KO'd or TKO'd because he was gassed out because of the ring rust and Evans is a cardio machine.

Archived