ufc 115

lethalQ

is anyone with me in saying ufc 115 should not be ppv. i realize that it is liddel/franklin but i seem to feel that this event should be free on spike. i dont mind the extra 50 per month cause i usually have a few people over and we all chip in for the fight but for this card i am having trouble finding a people willing to buy it. there are still a lot of liddel fans but the card as a whole isnt that strong. i am looking forward to the event but it seems not very many others are. i am still getting this event and i hope to see some good fights but have a feeling that afterwards people will be comparing which event should we have not paid for ufc 112 or ufc 115.

yeah homie, this card is gonna be crazy!! all your friends are gonna be like, "aw man i wish we wouldve been at lethalq's house to watch all these knockouts!!!" hahaha, but seriously barry/crocop, paulo/kampmann, rothwell/yvel, griffin/dunham AND liddel vs franklin.... gonna be a great night of highlight reels if you ask me haha. finally a main event that isnt going to be a lay and pray sleep over... oh yeah and if no one is down to throw money on it, do yourself a favor and watch it at the movie theaters, its $20 a ticket but boy is it worth it!!

i think too much people want continuous title fights and massive names n a feud

what this card has is great up and comers 2 legends fighting it out for more than likely 3 rounds of banging fun

this card is gonna be insane

i can guarantee there will probably be only one or two decisions the rest will be KOs subs but dont buy it if you dont want to see an epic card

yeah homie' date=' this card is gonna be crazy!! all your friends are gonna be like, "aw man i wish we wouldve been at lethalq's house to watch all these knockouts!!!" hahaha, but seriously barry/crocop, paulo/kampmann, rothwell/yvel, griffin/dunham AND liddel vs franklin.... gonna be a great night of highlight reels if you ask me haha. finally a main event that isnt going to be a lay and pray sleep over... oh yeah and if no one is down to throw money on it, do yourself a favor and watch it at the movie theaters, its $20 a ticket but boy is it worth it!![/quote']

yeah the theater here is playing it so that is what i may do for a change instead of having it at the house if i cant get some of my friends in on it.

i think too much people want continuous title fights and massive names n a feud

what this card has is great up and comers 2 legends fighting it out for more than likely 3 rounds of banging fun

this card is gonna be insane

i can guarantee there will probably be only one or two decisions the rest will be KOs subs but dont buy it if you dont want to see an epic card

+1

If UFC 115 is in movie theaters only and they are charging $20 to $25 admission, this will be the first UFC broadcast I will not see in about 5 years.

It might be one of the most exciting UFC's ever, but the main event is the weakest match-up ever.

Liddell and Franklin fans like the match up, but it is sort of like watching Agasi vs Sampras 2010.

Both were great fighters or tennis players in their time, but it's no longer their time.

I thought the normal price of a movie was too much to pay to watch this fight.

$20 to $25 is rediculous.

I am too used to watching UFC events at my favorite bar for free.

I purchase 2 or 3 beers and my total evening of entertainment is under $15 including a tip.

I hope this backfires on the promoters of this fight so I can go back to watching UFC events with no cover charge.

Does anybody have a good link to watch the fight live?

I am going to look for it on TVU at 10:00 pm EST Saturday.

I see a couple of the prelims will be on Spike at 9:00 EST.

Archived