if rashad connects

armbarfighter19

if rashad lands a punch like he did vs rampage 15 seconds in do u think that it will knock shogun out? i know shogun has the overall better stand up game but im just sayin if he connects clean one time will it knock down shogun..rashads my favorite fighter and we all know if shogun connects wut is gonna happen lol

Sure if he wings a quick one over the top and catches Shogun up side his head, catching him off balance and causing him to trip then he could get a similar result to what happened against Rampage, but the end result will be just as effective as it was against Rampage, as in absolutely none. Then he can proceed to continually attempt the TD with Shogun stuffing it against the fence until the ref breaks them up, and he will be credited with "dominating" Shogun, while never landing an effective strike from any position.

The difference will be when Shogun does catch his chin (like everyone knows is inevitable) and does knock him down (also inevitable) the fight will be ended with Rashad's arm or neck being stretched out and him tapping like a little Brock.

if rashad lands a punch like he did vs rampage 15 seconds in do u think that it will knock shogun out? i know shogun has the overall better stand up game but im just sayin if he connects clean one time will it knock down shogun..rashads my favorite fighter and we all know if shogun connects wut is gonna happen lol

no. shogun has an iron chin, rashad on the other hand ..

there is a difference between knocked down and rocked...

Rampage got knocked down because of the force behind the punch and the fact that he fell for a TD fake...

getting rocked is when u have a little rubber leg or some after effect from a strike...

Rampage went down but was never out of it, he knew exactly where Rashad was and defended the subsequent TD attempt...

Didnt catch the Evans vs Rampage fight but from what i hear Rampage was caught off balance. But If Rashad lands a big hit on Shogun it wont knock him out or down

Shogun hasnt been knocked down since the Lil Nog Fight and has never been knocked out, Shogun has a steel chin.

Rashad on the other hand has been knocked out by Machida, the first person to beat him (Shogun has already handed Machida his first loss) and rocked by Thiago Silva, if Thiago had better cardio and more energy to spend he would have most likely knocked him out. So for Rashad knockin out shogun by a big punch, most likely not gonna happen.

SHOGUN IS BACK, BEWARE 205 POUND CONTENDERS.

maybe..maybe not...Rashad needs to be more concerned of Shogun touching his glass chin though really!!!!

there is a difference between knocked down and rocked...

Rampage got knocked down because of the force behind the punch and the fact that he fell for a TD fake...

getting rocked is when u have a little rubber leg or some after effect from a strike...

Rampage went down but was never out of it' date=' he knew exactly where Rashad was and defended the subsequent TD attempt...[/quote']

He didnt even get knocked down. He stumbled into the cage and then was fine.

Not at all, if you watch Machida vs Shogun II, Machida lands one of THE hardest punches I have seen landed in a while, and it didn't even phase Shogun...

I take Shogun by submission.

Archived