Lets scare the opposition!

Leal47

king mo is way out of his depth there.

I dont think so - he just beat Mousasi and I think Blackhouse are going to need King Mo more than he needs them at the moment seeing as Anderson is fighting a top wrestler in Sonnen and Lil Nog just got controlled against Brilz - someone not even in the same league as him

I dont think so - he just beat Mousasi and I think Blackhouse are going to need King Mo more than he needs them at the moment seeing as Anderson is fighting a top wrestler in Sonnen and Lil Nog just got controlled against Brilz - someone not even in the same league as him

Yea anderson silva needs queen Mo? yea right Thats what blackhouse was missing a slow black dude to role on the ground with!

Yea anderson silva needs queen Mo? yea right Thats what blackhouse was missing a slow black dude to role on the ground with!

Yeah because Blackhouse is brimming with wrestlers!! Mousasi is a world class fighter and Lawal beat him - give the guy credit. King Mo is better and faster than Brilz and Lil Nog struggled big time with him

Yeah because Blackhouse is brimming with wrestlers!! Mousasi is a world class fighter and Lawal beat him - give the guy credit. King Mo is better and faster than Brilz and Lil Nog struggled big time with him

I quess it wouldnt hurt but its just King mo didnt wow me against mousasi and I think there in SF for a reason but like you said anyone can have a bad night like lil nog

well, they do have munoz, not sure if he's a better pure wrestler though.

Archived