Do you think A.Silva is gonna fight for real against chael?

shogunrua101

I think it all depends on what Chael brings to the table.

Anderson is a beast when he's being attacked. That's where he thrives. On the other hand, if his opponent isn't pressing the action, then he seems to lose interest.

Chael said he's going to push the pace and bring the fight to Anderson.. if this is true, then I'll be looking for Anderson to finish this fight.

Sonnen steamrolls him in the first' date=' shocking the TUF nubs back into reality....[/quote']

Funny that you say that.

Everyone laughed at me a couple of years ago when I was excited about Sonnen coming to the UFC. People called him a bum, a gatekeeper, a can... you name it.

Funny how a couple of solid victories can pretty much make you the uncrowned champion.

Funny that you say that.

Everyone laughed at me a couple of years ago when I was excited about Sonnen coming to the UFC. People called him a bum' date=' a gatekeeper, a can... you name it.

Funny how a couple of solid victories can pretty much make you the uncrowned champion.[/quote']

Who laughed at you? He is a bum thats why maia choked him out in the first!

Dana said in an interview on MMA live after that Maia fight that he would cut Silva from the UFC if he pulls anything like that again, and he doesn't care if he is the best pound for pound fighter in the world. So it depends how serious Silva took that threat i guess.

At the end of the day, if Silva believes his opponent doesn't deserves to be in the octagon with him then KO or submit him and prove it. Or just ship him off to the WWE if he wants to be a circus freak.

Silva will win the fight though whether he tries or not.

silva is a living breathing walking JOKE ! the UFC hype machine have done wonders with this one !

A Joke? All Hype? He has beaten every almost every good fighter in the Middleweight division and made most of them look like amatuers. Not to mention that he embarrassed a top light heavyweight fighter, Forrest Griffin. Chael Sonnen will get embarrassed as well. The only fighter that has a chance to beat him in the Middleweight division is Vitor Belfort.

That was the smartest thing Ive herd all day! at least somebody's knows what there talking about unlike UFCGOD!

Seriously. UFCGOD must have achieved that Deity status only in the last few years. He's had some less than exciting fights, obviously! To say that it's the UFC hype machine is to ignore ALL of his fights. He was hype twice against Rich? He was hype in Cage Rage? Lee Murray? Dan Hendo? Come on. The key to persuasion is to actually make a RATIONAL argument. Talking crazy... only qualifies you as a nut job.

A Joke? All Hype? He has beaten every almost every good fighter in the Middleweight division and made most of them look like amatuers. Not to mention that he embarrassed a top light heavyweight fighter' date=' Forrest Griffin. Chael Sonnen will get embarrassed as well. The only fighter that has a chance to beat him in the Middleweight division is Vitor Belfort.[/quote']

I agree. Can't wait to see Siva\Belfort! A REAL challenge. Gonna be something to see.

Seriously. UFCGOD must have achieved that Deity status only in the last few years. He's had some less than exciting fights' date=' obviously! To say that it's the UFC hype machine is to ignore ALL of his fights. He was hype twice against Rich? He was hype in Cage Rage? Lee Murray? Dan Hendo? Come on. The key to persuasion is to actually make a RATIONAL argument. Talking crazy... only qualifies you as a nut job.[/quote']

While you are correct sir...most Delusionalists simply refuse to see reality. Try as you might. I suspect you are engaged in a Sisyphean task.

But thank you for trying.

Cheers sir

-DR

I really hope Sonnen pulls through on this one. He has the attributes and skills to do it. The only thing I am afraid of is Sonnen's poor submission defense.

I just hate Silva's ****y **** and I hope he loses.....He does the same thing over and over again against grapplers and I don't understand why Joe Silva puts more of them against him

First big nog...then the dragon...and now the spider....the p4p middleweight champ in the world...is about to collide head on into an iron wall in chael sonnen...do i expect chael to eat every punch thrown his way....of course...will he crumble like the rest...i don't think so....chael is too smart too just fall and look for a way out....Chael wins by TKO/KO...GnP

Not too sure what will transpire given tactic's, I foresee Sonnen trying the exact same thing he did to Nate.M. That's the only way he can win this fight and not a bad tactic.

It will be interesting to see if A.Silva, if put on his back, fare's any better than Nate.M, because that ground and pound was relentless.

The most likely scenario will be another masterclass on the feet, maybe he brings back out the knee's if Sonnen moves forward.

Silva wins by TKO or SUB in this fight?

silva is a living breathing walking JOKE ! the UFC hype machine have done wonders with this one !

A living breathing joke that is undefeated in the UFC and has the potential to beat anyone. He messes around with Maia and all of a sudden he loses his skills and becomes a joke?! lol idiot

WHAT!!!!

I used to respect your opinions but now I think you boy are the joke. You say Anderson is a walking Joke who needs hyped lmao. Who in the UFC has made him look beatable.????? Yeah No one. Sonnen will pay badly for all his **** talking and I sig bet someone Silva breaks Sonnens nose. Now back to Mr Silva is a joke, What is up with you is it because you know your boy Rua might have to face him and we all know how long it would take Silva to knock out Rua with that style of his dont we?

Not too sure what will transpire given tactic's' date=' I foresee Sonnen trying the exact same thing he did to Nate.M. That's the only way he can win this fight and not a bad tactic.

It will be interesting to see if A.Silva, if put on his back, fare's any better than Nate.M, because that ground and pound was relentless.

The most likely scenario will be another masterclass on the feet, maybe he brings back out the knee's if Sonnen moves forward.

Silva wins by TKO or SUB in this fight?[/quote']

Fact 1 Anderson Silva is a black belt in BJJ while Nate is not and Silva has great TD defence

Fact 2 Any fighter trying tp push the pace against Silva always gets badly beaten take Leben for an example. Another example would be if he fought Rua, Now Rua being all aggressive would play right into Silva,s hands knees elbows and shins and I see a Silva master class and Rua on thee end of a stunning knock out loss

i dont care what anyone says, anderson is on a whole other level then chael sonnen, sure he beat nate marquart, but thats not anderson. dont get me wrong i still dont think anderson should be dancing around but Dana sounded really serious when talking about the clown show he was pulling ... A.Silva by TKO

Sonnen steamrolls him in the first' date=' shocking the TUF nubs back into reality....[/quote']

I will give you 20/1 on Sonnen beating Silva in the first round anything up to ?50 and I will give you 10/1 on Sonnen winning full stop again up to ?50. PM me if interested or where you just trolling

Im not going to get on here and say that Anderson is unbeatable because that would just be asinine. However, IMO Chael isn't the one who's taking the belt from Anderson. For someone to beat Anderson there going to have to negate his biggest weapon which is his reflexes.They are going to not only have to have a strong wrestling game, but fast hands that can locate Anderson without telegraphing every shot.

First big nog...then the dragon...and now the spider....the p4p middleweight champ in the world...is about to collide head on into an iron wall in chael sonnen...do i expect chael to eat every punch thrown his way....of course...will he crumble like the rest...i don't think so....chael is too smart too just fall and look for a way out....Chael wins by TKO/KO...GnP

LMAO .... TKO or KO ?? CHAEL ?? hahahaahha

well one could argue that silva will dance because he said himself he wanted to embarass maia because maia supposudly talked ****, so A.silva will be doing the moonwalk in this fight. or you could say chael is much more dabgerous because he will charge a.silva for the takedown so silva will murder him in the first ...either way i wont be payin for the ppv to find out

What do you guys think' date=' do you guys think he will act like a clown once again, or take this fight seriously?[/quote']

well... Silva danced around the ring and refused to engage with Maia because he felt Maia disrespected him.

The stuff Chael has said is 100 times worse then anything Maia ever said. So.. based on what Silva did for to combat Maia disrespect I expect Silva to not even show up. ;-)

some of you guys still don't get it. it's not a matter of silva fighting for real. it's a matter of whether or not his opponent is going to FIGHT HIM. if he doesn't silva will screw with him, if he does, silva will fight him.

well... Silva danced around the ring and refused to engage with Maia because he felt Maia disrespected him.

The stuff Chael has said is 100 times worse then anything Maia ever said. So.. based on what Silva did for to combat Maia disrespect I expect Silva to not even show up. ;-)

lmao silva not showing up, that would be hilarious

So what im taking in right now is a loud mouth Republican Real Estate agent that doesn't even train full time with 0 knockout power, 80% submission loss rate that got the living **** kicked out of him by Nate Marquart in a 3 round match is going to defeat the P4P greatest fighter Middleweight champion with 3 different blackbelts and world class Muay Thai??

no comment

So what im taking in right now is a loud mouth Republican Real Estate agent that doesn't even train full time with 0 knockout power' date=' 80% submission loss rate that got the living **** kicked out of him by Nate Marquart in a 3 round match is going to defeat the P4P greatest fighter Middleweight champion with 3 different blackbelts and world class Muay Thai??

no comment[/quote']

+1 to u sir haahhaha

So what im taking in right now is a loud mouth Republican Real Estate agent that doesn't even train full time with 0 knockout power' date=' 80% submission loss rate that got the living **** kicked out of him by Nate Marquart in a 3 round match is going to defeat the P4P greatest fighter Middleweight champion with 3 different blackbelts and world class Muay Thai??

no comment[/quote']

Exactly.

Anderson Silva will destroy Chael Sonnen and Chael knows it. I guarantee he is a bit scared. He's just a loud mouth, annoying pr!ck with a vibrating dildoe stuck in his butt.

Funny that you say that.

Everyone laughed at me a couple of years ago when I was excited about Sonnen coming to the UFC. People called him a bum' date=' a gatekeeper, a can... you name it.

Funny how a couple of solid victories can pretty much make you the uncrowned champion.[/quote']

I definitely didn't... I always thought he was very talented... a true grinder through and through.

no comment[/quote']

Yea he killed him!

10cvkgn.jpg

Wait... Marquardt lost that fight....

Archived