Dont count matt hammil out

xxTRUTHxx

jardine will be cut if he loses and he knows it so jardine will be very dangerous' date=' close fight tho[/quote']

i thought Dana said Jardine always has a spot in the UFC...also who is counting out Matt? Jardine is the most unpredictable guy out there...

i always thught hammil had the makings of a great fighter but to be honest he hasn't imroved very much since he came out of TUF. his wrestling is great and he has very heavy hands. but his striking is quite sloppy. i don;t know where he trains. but wherever it is they aren't getting the best out of him.

jardine is a much better fighter. if it wheren't for his glass jaw i'd take him to win this fight every time. but hammils power and jardines chin is a bad combination.

i'm gonna saw jardine via tko round 1.

alot of people dont relize matt hammil was coming off knee surgery when he fought jon jones. dont be surprised if hammil beats keith jardine june 19.

I still think jones would have beat him healthy tho but if jardine doesnt win this then his confidence goes far away and never returns!

i always thught hammil had the makings of a great fighter but to be honest he hasn't imroved very much since he came out of TUF. his wrestling is great and he has very heavy hands. but his striking is quite sloppy. i don;t know where he trains. but wherever it is they aren't getting the best out of him.

jardine is a much better fighter. if it wheren't for his glass jaw i'd take him to win this fight every time. but hammils power and jardines chin is a bad combination.

Mega Fail!!!!!!!!!!!

if jardine uses his kicks alot nd doesnt throw crazy missed punches then he could possibly win a ud.. but hamill has a great chin, good power, and good wrestling so i think hell outbox dean and maybe take it to the ground every once in a while if its a longer fight

but i see hamill 1st round ko

no tko cuz i dont think jardine would quit easily but i think hell take a beating until he goes out

Have to agree with most of this but I think his glass jaw might cost him this one but not really sure.

Yea I smell munoz all over again!

alot of people dont relize matt hammil was coming off knee surgery when he fought jon jones. dont be surprised if hammil beats keith jardine june 19.

I think Matt Hammill is gonna win. He's gonna KO his **** somewhere in the fight, Hammill by KO.

Archived