Todd Duffee worst chin in UFC?

luckyjoes923

Seriously' date=' that was pathetic. He reminds me of Carwin only with a terrible chin. yeah he can knock people out but he cant take a ****in hit. Unless he can ko people right away he has no future.

way too hyped.[/quote']

You're a **** kid, just because someone gets knocked out doesn't mean they have a weak chin. There's a lot of factors that play in when someone gets KO'd, first of all, they're heavyweights fool, there's a lot of weight behind those punches. Anybody would get knocked out if some 245er winds up and cracks you right on the button. Secondly, cardio has a lot to do with it as well. The more tired or worn down someone is, the easier it is to get rocked.

You are a stupid kid son, you shouldn't talk so much ****.

His chin is fine. It was a temple shot. Same thing that GSP got caught with by Serra and how Couture got caught by Lesnar.

Also, Duffee's conditioning isn't half as bad as people make it out to be. Just because Rogan says something, doesn't mean you guys have to run onto the forum and start saying how his cardio is crap. He picked Russow apart for 7-8 minutes without gassing. He was always moving in and out to stay out of reach. Most other HW in the UFC would of gassed to if they were throwing punches in bunches and couldn't finish the guy. Only a guy like Velasquez could keep a solid pace like that for 15 minutes. These guys are HW, not LW. They dont have never-ending gas tanks.

I knew this was going to happen. People jump all over Duffee's nuts when he KOs someone in 7 seconds, but now hospitals nation-wide will be flooded with sprained ankle victims as everyone jumps off the bandwagon.

This may sound weird, but I was way more impressed by what I saw out of Duffee in this fight than the Hague fight. All we saw in the Hague fight was a stiff jab and some nasty ground and pound. We saw nothing else of Duffee's tools, nothing to really judge him on.

What did we see in this fight? For 2.5 rounds he moved around the Octagon like a middleweight, he showed some pretty good stand-up skills and some excellent take-down defense. Russow is a very good wrestler, to be able to stuff his shots and keep this fight standing was impressive. Did he gas in the third? I didn't think so, but after teeing off on someone for 12 minutes, anybody would be tired.

He got caught, end of story. I'm not as high on him as people were after the Hague fight, but I'm more impressed by him now than I was then. This kid is a good prospect, as long as the UFC don't rush him (ie. chuck him on the main card after one 7 second KO) he has a bright future ahead of him.

wow whats with all the hate on duffee.

He got caught' date=' simple as that.

And nah i dont think he has the worst chin in the UFC the likes of Hague (even tho hes been cut), Jardine, Bisping, Forrest comes to mind.[/quote']

you think forrest has a weak chin?

wtf????:confused:

thats probably the BEST thing he has

you think forrest has a weak chin?

wtf????

It didn't look too flash against A.Silva none to flash at all.

Your thoughts on why Forest dropped so easily in that fight?

That shot looked about 1/4 as hard as Homer's on Duffee.

It didn't look too flash against A.Silva none to flash at all.

Your thoughts on why Forest dropped so easily in that fight?

That shot looked about 1/4 as hard as Homer's on Duffee.

i think forrest just got frusterated and gave up

he missed everytime he swang just to get countered

besides, you cant say a guys chin is weak cause silva dropped them,lol...c'mon now

Seriously' date=' that was pathetic. He reminds me of Carwin only with a terrible chin. yeah he can knock people out but he cant take a ****in hit. Unless he can ko people right away he has no future.

way too hyped.[/quote']

So he get hit with a punch from a fighter that weighs over 250.. and you think he has the worst chin ever... i would advice you to take a punch like that... maybe then you'll stop posting dumb as* posts like this..

i think forrest just got frusterated and gave up

he missed everytime he swang just to get countered

besides' date=' you cant say a guys chin is weak cause silva dropped them,lol...c'mon now[/quote']

Yeah true but it would have hardly been a WOW moment if shrugged that hit off. I have seen Forest take what appeared (to me on my couch) to be much harder hits. Was it purely placement that did it cause it was basically a jab?

On another note, I wonder who had the worse headache after the Duffee/Russow fight?

Yeah true but it would have hardly been a WOW moment if shrugged that hit off. I have seen Forest take what appeared (to me on my couch) to be much harder hits. Was it purely placement that did it cause it was basically a jab?

On another note' date=' I wonder who had the worse headache after the Duffee/Russow fight?[/quote']

It was accuracy and the fact that Forrest had already been rocked at least once a few moments prior.

His chin is fine. It was a temple shot. Same thing that GSP got caught with by Serra and how Couture got caught by Lesnar.

Also' date=' Duffee's conditioning isn't half as bad as people make it out to be. Just because Rogan says something, doesn't mean you guys have to run onto the forum and start saying how his cardio is crap. [b']He picked Russow apart for 7-8 minutes without gassing[/b]. He was always moving in and out to stay out of reach. Most other HW in the UFC would of gassed to if they were throwing punches in bunches and couldn't finish the guy. Only a guy like Velasquez could keep a solid pace like that for 15 minutes. These guys are HW, not LW. They dont have never-ending gas tanks.

too bad there are 3, 5 minute rounds...he gassed...if they cannot go 15 minutes at the pace of their choosing, they gassed...

Archived