UFC Undisputed 2010: Takanori Gomi

RSU89

Ufc undisputed dispoint me a little.. especially with the camp setting of trying to learn, you should be able to pick your base background martial art like boxing and you go camp to improve and learn new technique not just stupid way that off course..all im saying they could made it so much better.

Takanori Gomi is not in UFC undisputed 2010.. i know he lost his last fight the worst way you could have imagine against Ken Flo(woot woot) but Takanori is one of the best light weight of all time so wtf!!.

can anyone post a video on youtube - how to make Takanori Gomi

Ufc undisputed dispoint me a little.. especially with the camp setting of trying to learn' date=' you should be able to pick your base background martial art like boxing and you go camp to improve and learn new technique not just stupid way that off course..all im saying they could made it so much better.

Takanori Gomi is not in UFC undisputed 2010.. i know he lost his last fight the worst way you could have imagine against Ken Flo(woot woot) but Takanori is one of the best light weight of all time so wtf!!.

can anyone post a video on youtube - how to make Takanori Gomi[/quote']

cry much?

Archived