Does anyone think Chuck stands a chance against Franklin?

cdaburnab

I dont.

His game is too predictable, and his style is old news. We all know how Chuck fights, and he hasn't had a knock out in four years. Don't get me wrong, at the same time I am rooting for him, and I would love to see him retain some of his former glory, but against Rich Franklin...I just don't see it happening.

Then again... anything could happen but as far as skills go I think Franklin has him beat. The only way I see Chuck winning this fight is by a lucky overhand right knock out punch.

How do you guys see this fight going down?

I dont.

His game is too predictable' date=' and his style is old news. We all know how Chuck fights, and he hasn't had a knock out in four years. Don't get me wrong, at the same time I am rooting for him, and I would love to see him retain some of his former glory, but against Rich Franklin...I just don't see it happening.

Then again... anything could happen but as far as skills go I think Franklin has him beat. The only way I see Chuck winning this fight is by a lucky overhand right knock out punch.

How do you guys see this fight going down?[/quote']

I absolutely DO..........and I hate Chuck and love Rich!

Fact of the matter is that Rich's chin hasn't been the same since Silva made him **** on himself 2 fights in a row.

If Chuck lands a few decent shots Rich could be in trouble. I don't think Rich has the KO power that Rampage/Evans/Shogun have, so that one shot KO is highly unlikely in this one.

However, Rich being rocked standing then finished on the ground is actually VERY likely.

I'm going Chuck in this one..........although I'll be pulling for Ace

People need to realize... if Chuck was as bad of an alcoholic as (chuck) and others madr it seem. That would play a big part in hampering him in his fights especially if he was crumped up before his fights (the Shogun fight).

We could very well see a new Chuck...faster, smarter, more powerfull, ect.

Only time will tell.

Archived