jon bones jones hype train

CoryXCrucial

I don't understand people on here sometimes' date=' this guy's classy as they come.

And has literally walked through everyone he's faced.

Whats not to like? Why hope he's gonna fail?[/quote']

True very classy guy and a great fighter

im not hoping

Its just that alot of fighters that get this amount of hype usually lose a fight when they hit their talent limit

nobody else remember the Vera hype train when he KO'd Mir

was supposed to be next HW champ then moved down then was supposed to be next LHW champ

i see him falling into that category

he will lose in devastating fashion when somebody really rushes him or something i think

IMO hes a blazing fire ATM about to go out

but he has loads of time to improve

True very classy guy and a great fighter

im not hoping

Its just that alot of fighters that get this amount of hype usually lose a fight when they hit their talent limit

nobody else remember the Vera hype train when he KO'd Mir

was supposed to be next HW champ then moved down then was supposed to be next LHW champ

i see him falling into that category

he will lose in devastating fashion when somebody really rushes him or something i think

IMO hes a blazing fire ATM about to go out

but he has loads of time to improve

cayne do you even know what your talking about?

He is the next GSP for the LHW division.

The entertainment of the sport of MMA is slowing dying as we speak. Soon' date=' all divisions will be dominated by GSP wannabees. That is a sad day for all MMA fans. I will go back to K-1, Muy Thai, and Kickboxing when that day comes.[/quote']

are you kidding me? Bones Jones is one of the most exciting fighters. He mixes things up with take downs, stand up, gnp. how can you think he's not exciting to watch?

get into it

Did you take a pic of yourself in the car? Anywayz yes I agree with you Bones Jones is second under the spider for p4p this guy is no joke! CaptainAmerica had to push vera against the fence for 15min to get the win and Jones just buzzsawed him! Jones would hurt shogun too!! dont mess with this kid!!!!

Did you take a pic of yourself in the car? Anywayz yes I agree with you Bones Jones is second under the spider for p4p this guy is no joke! CaptainAmerica had to push vera against the fence for 15min to get the win and Jones just buzzsawed him! Jones would hurt shogun too!! dont mess with this kid!!!!

I dunno about all that yet I mean he's got potential for sure but I wouldnt go as far as saying he's the #2 p4p

I just dont like the guy plain and simple' date=' hes too arrogant. Did the fighters that you dont like sleep your girl/boy friend?[/quote']

Lol a Rampage fan calling another fighter arrogant.... you really are arrogant... Jones is a class act and would destroy Ramage like Rashad did... Vent your anger somewhere else over your "has been" fav fighter. Douch

Lol a Rampage fan calling another fighter arrogant.... you really are arrogant... Jones is a class act and would destroy Ramage like Rashad did... Vent your anger somewhere else over your "has been" fav fighter. Douch

+1

and iv been on his hype train since the Hamill fight. threw him down seemingly easy and destroyed him on the ground... then got DQed lol

He is the next GSP for the LHW division.

The entertainment of the sport of MMA is slowing dying as we speak. Soon' date=' all divisions will be dominated by GSP wannabees. That is a sad day for all MMA fans. I will go back to K-1, Muy Thai, and Kickboxing when that day comes.[/quote']

you are an idiot he finishes fights.

+1

and iv been on his hype train since the Hamill fight. threw him down seemingly easy and destroyed him on the ground... then got DQed lol

Ill be on the train forsure this dude dispossed of an Olympic wrestler and lost only to an illegal blow otherwise Hamill was going to sleep, and destroyed one of the best Muay Thai guys in the UFC.... Vera... you can all talk bs about Vera but that dudes stand up is more then legit... Jon Bones Jones is the real deal....

haha wow i cant wait untill jon bone jones fights someone decent or good he will get destroyed and hes just as good as Fedor at dodgin good fighters.

You're a booger...Jon Jones is 22 years old, you don't think he has a management team that looks out for his best interest...stop being a dorkus

You're a booger...Jon Jones is 22 years old' date=' you don't think he has a management team that looks out for his best interest...stop being a dorkus[/quote']

haha good insults buddy who has he fought that is any good? he is going to be like todd duffe all the hype behind him then gets KOed!

Lol wow you sound like an idiot... so you think Hamill and Vera arn't "decent"? Well you are a Lesnar fanboy so that does explain alot....

haha vera is probably the best person he has faced and now he is going to fight Vladimir Matyushenko? he needs to fight someone better. and good insult me being a fan of lesnar has nothing to do with Bones and doesnt explain anything idoit what does it explain?

haha vera is probably the best person he has faced and now he is going to fight Vladimir Matyushenko? he needs to fight someone better. and good insult me being a fan of lesnar has nothing to do with Bones and doesnt explain anything idoit what does it explain?

i'm a fan of both Jones was offered Lil Nog on 3 weeks notice, a good turn down regardless of how Nog looked against Brilz and if Thiago Silva would have taken the fight and not been worried about losing 3 out of 4 the hype train would have been steam rolling...but against Vlad it's at least picking up speed i'm just glad he's main eventing and fighting every 4 months

i think Jones is a great fighter but i want him to get KTFO

Hes a snitch

"I've always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part. I'm no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don't want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I've always been down for the good side, I guess."

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/1/12-Questions-for-Jon-Jones-21220

Archived