To The Moderators

Hangitup

To many of the same threads being posted. You should make it where you gotta become a senior to make a thread. Its kind getting annoying to see the same stuff posted over and over.Or you could grant one thread to be posted everyday to everyone.Idk its just getting ridiculous in the UFC section.

To many of the same threads being posted. You should make it where you gotta become a senior to make a thread. Its kind getting annoying to see the same stuff posted over and over.Or you could grant one thread to be posted everyday to everyone.Idk its just getting ridiculous in the UFC section.

This was kicked around many times in the past (mostly for after events) and its always the same answer.

I wouldn't hold your breath

I am a mod in progress and I assure you we are doing everything we can do deal with this. Many threads of the same topic are usually merged together. Thank you for your concern. If there are any problems, you can PM me or any other mods. A PM message with a link to the thread is the best way to report any wrong doings or repeated threads.

I am a mod in progress and I assure you we are doing everything we can do deal with this. Many threads of the same topic are usually merged together. Thank you for your concern. If there are any problems' date=' you can PM me or any other mods. A PM message with a link to the thread is the best way to report any wrong doings or repeated threads.[/quote']

Thats cool you became mod. Remember i voted for ya lol

Hey mir G-row macho man said he's gonna ban you if he becomes super mod so can a super mod ban a super mod? how does that work?

I can say with 100% certainty that he will never be a mod on this site.

Mods can't be banned. Admins have to handle that

This^

I can say with 100% certainty that he will never be a mod on this site.

This^

Oh ok Macho Man was telling us new members that he's the next super mod and he would look after us and get rid of the bad people like G-row and ufcgod? but I didnt know what he was talking about! lol

Oh ok Macho Man was telling us new members that he's the next super mod and he would look after us and get rid of the bad people like G-row and ufcgod? but I didnt know what he was talking about! lol

I would not pay that any mind at all.

A troll is a troll. I got the fancy title. lol

LOL@ me being bad people. Funny stuff.

I gotta check your ip now haha

He also said he was once the WWE world champion......don't believe everything you read on the internet brother :P

Rule number 1-Don't ever question a Mod

Rule number 2- it is no big deal, do not click on it and read it

Rule number 3- Fast is the man

Archived