rampage vs machida OR!

getbeatson

i think rampage vs thiago would b a awesome stand up brawl. but im more interested in rampage vs machida its more important to see who is at the top of the divison. and i have no idea how this fight would go i think its a really interesting contrast of styles.

If Rashad was too fast for Rampage I only dread to see what Machida would do to him.

honestly to me. rampage and machida would be a boring **** fight just because they are 2 very diff styles. rampage is a brawler and machida is a karate master. it would be a slow boring fight just because all machida does is run away from his opponent and then tags him when he gets his opportunity. the reason thiago vs rampage would be a better fight is bc they are both brawlers and someone would get knocked out. who wants to see rampage chase machida around the ring? thats boring no one wants that.

honestly to me. rampage and machida would be a boring **** fight just because they are 2 very diff styles. rampage is a brawler and machida is a karate master. it would be a slow boring fight just because all machida does is run away from his opponent and then tags him when he gets his opportunity. the reason thiago vs rampage would be a better fight is bc they are both brawlers and someone would get knocked out. who wants to see rampage chase machida around the ring? thats boring no one wants that.

Some people dont find that boring. 2 "Brawlers" make for an interesting, technique lacking fight. So if that's your thing than OK, cool. But 2 technical STRIKERS who are well rounded interest me more.

Rampage didnt do much brawling @ 114, Rampage is hungry for twinkys not the belt.

i agree, but the only reason i would want Rampage to fight Machida is to see who is really at the top of the LHW div.

If he beats silva big whoop but if he beats Machida then thats sending a big message

Archived