Bas Rutten wonders if Fedor will duck Overeem after he did much better against Rogers

SCOver2

http://www.hammerfisted.com/bas-rutten-wants-to-see-fedorovereem/

“Hey Alistair, congratulations my friend, I wonder if Fedor’s camp will let him fight you. I think you have shown them how dangerous you really are. I mean, Fedor struggled with Rogers, but he did nothing to you! So let’s hope they do it. It’s very easy, if he wants to be the champion, then it MUST happen! “To be the man, you have to beat the man!” Godspeed and party on!” – Bas (Click continue reading to see my perspective on Bas’ comments)

Bas has siad many times that he believes Fedor to be the greatest of all time.

I think he;s right.

As far as M1 giving Overeem a shot - seems unlikely at the moment.

They are using BArnett as leverage - because if Fedor fight BArnett that fulfills his SF contract and he would then have SF by the short and curlies.

What is SF going to do with Overeem if FEdor doesn not fight him?

PErhaps the UFC should rethink the whole Fedor thing because the guy is bigger than the game.

Overeem couldn't handle little Badr Hari last year & Hari has 11 losses (7 tko-losses), MMA/ K-1 > OVEREEM HAS 15 LOSSES/ 9 BY (T)KO

Werdum kimura'd Overeem '06 & would annihilate him again, FEDOR WOULD TURN HIM TO DUST ... get with the program noobs :rolleyes:

Werdum D Fedor?

I think you LEsnar jock sniffers have let the aroma go to your heads.

Werdum is never going to finsh 3 rounds with the goat. So he either finishes him or he gets destroyed. and nobody finshes FEdor.

bwahahahaa i am in no way a lesnar fan........and i said fedor will lose on puspose to duck overeem .....try an keep up man......

Werdum D Fedor?

I think you LEsnar jock sniffers have let the aroma go to your heads.

Werdum is never going to finsh 3 rounds with the goat. So he either finishes him or he gets destroyed. and nobody finshes FEdor.

Why does everyone think that anyone who doesn't like Fedor automatically likes Brock Lesnar. It is not like we have to like one or the other. You can like both. You can hate both.

Overeem couldn't handle little Badr Hari last year & Hari has 11 losses (7 tko-losses)' date=' [b']MMA/ K-1 > OVEREEM HAS 15 LOSSES/ 9 BY (T)KO[/b]

Werdum kimura'd Overeem '06 & would annihilate him again, FEDOR WOULD TURN HIM TO DUST ... get with the program noobs :rolleyes:

That was 06....this is 2010...please check your calendar...and where did you get this "15 Losses in K1" information from, since when does he even have that many fights in K1...secondly, Overeem fought Hari twice and won the first fight, then lost the second..and Hari is an amazing fighter, why don't you mention how many wins Hari has..maybe 76 is too big a number for you to type...

Honestly, make like a booger and flick off

Sorry I had to be a bit mean, but honestly....and Hari is 6'5 230lbs how is that little?!?

That was 06....this is 2010...please check your calendar...and where did you get this "15 Losses in K1" information from' date=' since when does he even have that many fights in K1...secondly, Overeem fought Hari twice and won the first fight, then lost the second..and Hari is an amazing fighter, why don't you mention how many wins Hari has..maybe 76 is too big a number for you to type...

Sorry I had to be a bit mean, but honestly....and Hari is 6'5 230lbs how is that little?!?[/quote']

WOW you really know your mma! you really told him!

That was 06....this is 2010...please check your calendar...and where did you get this "15 Losses in K1" information from' date=' since when does he even have that many fights in K1...secondly, Overeem fought Hari twice and won the first fight, then lost the second..and Hari is an amazing fighter, why don't you mention how many wins Hari has..maybe 76 is too big a number for you to type...

Sorry I had to be a bit mean, but honestly....and Hari is 6'5 230lbs how is that little?!?[/quote']

another blind biatch ...^^ it says MMA/ K-1 ... helloooo ? & badr hari head-kick ko'd

overeem in the 2009 K-1 Grand Prix final ... are you taking stupid pills noobshiat ?

another blind biatch ...^^ it says MMA/ K-1 ... helloooo ? & badr hari head-kick ko'd

overeem in the 2009 K-1 Grand Prix final ... are you taking stupid pills noobshiat ?

instead of just inluting' date=' berserker, which is the majority of what you do try and use a smart well thought out argument

[img']http://www.kdebusk.com/bush/images/bush-brain.jpg[/img]

instead of just inluting' date=' berserker, which is the majority of what you do try and use a smart well thought out argument

[img']http://www.kdebusk.com/bush/images/bush-brain.jpg[/img]

... my initial post is statistically accurate, that noob-hole never read it through,

people that get butt-hurt on the internet should not be on the internet ... ?

246462yy64kvxivl.gif

... my initial post is statistically accurate' date=' that noob-hole never read it through,

people that get butt-hurt on the internet should not be on the internet ... ?

[img']http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/246/246462yy64kvxivl.gif[/img]

Uck outta here with your foolishness...only dorks use the word noob to insult people, like how old are you? You better not be a grown man...I'm not an Fedor, Overeem, or Werdum fan but if someone says something goofy like what you said I'll call it out...who cares what happened to Overeem when he fought Werdum in 06...Anderson lost way back when to Ryo Chonan, does that mean he'd lose again in a rematch?!? NO so your logic fails brilliant sir!

And in regards to Fedor pounding Overeem into dust, only one way to find out isn't there ****!

fedor will duck overeem by sneakily losing a close decision to werdum thus making a title bout impossible....i think he would rather lose a close decision loss that his fans can refute then possibly gettin ktfo by overeem...

dude, 2-3 weeks ago u were asking who fedor was

now your bashing him in every fedor thread there is

how strange

"fedor will duck overeem by sneakily losing a close decision to werdum thus making a title bout impossible"

So a guy with what is basically a perfect record is going lose so he doesn't have to lose another fight worse.

I don't mean to be rude but no effing way is he going to do that. If he loses he lost he didn't throw the match.

If all he is worried about is his record and he honestly doesn't think he can beat AO or UFC guys its simple, retire.

Trying to mock the two-time: "Most Powerful Man in the World."

And you've done what with your life?

Not being one of the most hated men in the world should rate a mention.

I bet you probably haven't launched ill conceived wars that has lead to the deaths of thousands either, but maybe you have?? have you?

I don't think Fedor can afford to duck Overeem.

He's already ducking Lesnar because he doesn't want to end up like this:

ot2lpu.jpg

Right now his excuse for running like a scared little girl away from Lesnar was that he couldn't come to a contract agreement with the UFC.

He does not have the excuse with SF.

He will have to fight Overeem or retire a world renowned coward.

I think he will fight Overeem.

fedor will duck overeem by sneakily losing a close decision to werdum thus making a title bout impossible....i think he would rather lose a close decision loss that his fans can refute then possibly gettin ktfo by overeem...

LOL i would be surprise if the werdum gets pass the first round with fedor

don't you get it that fighter do not fear other fighter ! it's what they do for a living , if your gonna be scared don't be a fighter

Overeem couldn't handle little Badr Hari last year & Hari has 11 losses (7 tko-losses)' date=' [b']MMA/ K-1 > OVEREEM HAS 15 LOSSES/ 9 BY (T)KO[/b]

Uck outta here with your foolishness...only dorks use the word noob to insult people' date=' like how old are you? You better not be a grown man...I'm not an Fedor, Overeem, or Werdum fan but if someone says something goofy like what you said I'll call it out...who cares what happened to Overeem when he fought Werdum in 06...Anderson lost way back when to Ryo Chonan, does that mean he'd lose again in a rematch?!? NO so your logic fails brilliant sir!

And in regards to Fedor pounding Overeem into dust, only one way to find out isn't there ****![/quote']

... this yawn- paragraph isn't gonna bail your chump-azz out of that ignorant crap you posted, Werdum subbed a prime-Overeem '06, he had 3 mma (t)ko losses > after he lost to Werdum he was (t)ko'd in 4 of his next 6 fights & then he fought 7 consecutive cans ...

all I can get out of that jibberish you posted is that you think a fighter w/ a weak-chin & 15 MMA/ K-1 losses, been (t)ko'd 9 friggin' times, would be competitive w/ Emelianenko ?

.... you epitomize noobery

Not being one of the most hated men in the world should rate a mention.

I bet you probably haven't launched ill conceived wars that has lead to the deaths of thousands either' date=' but maybe you have?? have you?[/quote']

I'm sure Bin Laden, Hussein (pre-lynching,) Achmadinijad, Putin, Chavez, Castro, Asad, Kim Jong Il, Khaddafi, all agree with your estimation, too.

Just for comparison sake. Would you state a few others of the "most hated" men alive in the world right now, so we understand your frame of reference.

You must believe that Islam should dominate the world population in bloody, ruthless fashion.

LOL!

Brilliant reply sir!

Cheers

-DR

Celebrate the ludicrous. Cheers.

Archived