Deadliest Warrior: Attila the Hun v Alexander the Great

claxp94

Anyone watch this show? I think it's pretty cool to show the fights and who would win and why even if it's not that accurate.

First, I think it's complete ******** that Alex didn't win this episode, like come on he's The Great! lol I think i'm taking it too seriously but on to my point.

For this episode they brought in Rashad Evans and they made him do an elbow to the throat. Wouldn't it have been better if they brought Tito in? I mean he is the king at dropping elbows from peoples guard.

Just something I wanted to get off my chest. ;)

yea attila.....he da man.......i thought the vietcong vs wauffen ss was bull' date=' the deciding weapon for wauffen ss was flamethrower which was alreasy proven an inefficient weapon when u.s was in vietnam....that show is the reason i dont watch anymore[/quote']

Well, in WW2 the flame thrower WAS effective. Vietnam was a totally different type of warfare than WW2, as such, the same weapons and tactics aren't going to be effective. One was a traditional war, the other was a guerilla style war.

Its the same with almost every war in history. Tactics and weapons are always evolving

Anyone watch this show? I think it's pretty cool to show the fights and who would win and why even if it's not that accurate.

First' date=' I think it's complete ******** that Alex didn't win this episode, like come on he's The Great! lol I think i'm taking it too seriously but on to my point.

For this episode they brought in Rashad Evans and they made him do an elbow to the throat. Wouldn't it have been better if they brought Tito in? I mean he is the king at dropping elbows from peoples guard.

Just something I wanted to get off my chest. ;)[/quote']

i saw one episode where they had chuck there for his punching power. I liked the episode of williams wallace vs shaka zulu, i was really hoping for shaka to win that...but nooo it had to be that tartan wearing freak who won....good job his parts were eventually sent to the 4 corners :-) H..D...and Q. have some of that lol

Archived