As American fans why do we...

elbow_to_the_nostril

... chant "USA" when an American fighter is fighting a British fighter? I've never seen American fans chant "USA" when fighting one of the many Brazilian fighters.

usa chants are for meatheads...i remember when there was 2 foreigners in the octagon, i wanna say brazilians and they were chanting usa in the audience, i was like wtf, how much beer have they drank?

Americans are dumb !!! straight up DUMB if your ever in the states and something bad is going down just chant USA and they will all just start chanting and forget everything because they arent the smartest cookies on the planet after all they spend like 100 grand on an education I recieved in highschool. I have met some americans that are soo dumb they said they thought canada was covered in ice. That right there should tell anyone that has some brain cells that they are complete IDIOTS!!!

Americans are dumb !!! straight up DUMB if your ever in the states and something bad is going down just chant USA and they will all just start chanting and forget everything because they arent the smartest cookies on the planet after all they spend like 100 grand on an education I recieved in highschool. I have met some americans that are soo dumb they said they thought canada was covered in ice. That right there should tell anyone that has some brain cells that they are complete IDIOTS!!!

your mother should have swallowed bc we dont need peps like you in the world!

lol the chanting makes me laugh. I never think twice about it, it'll happen the next time it's in england...you'll hear the ENG-ER-LAND chant going on big time. It's all just fun tho, For me i dont really care for where a fighter is from, obviously i'm gonna cheer my countrymen most of the time...i actually cheered hendo when he fought bisping. Not because of anything other than hendo being one of the most entertaining and best fighters id ever seen. Plus i should imagine the 2 most hated countries world wide is prob the USA and the UK right behind lol so we may aswel stick together and have our own fun. I remember i first heard the USA chant when 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan threw his 2 x 4 in the air lol. Ahh so young back then...WWF used to be so cool...dammit that you have to grow up.

Hey CaptainUgly **** you

Youre lucky america doesnt want to conquer whatever sorry **** country youre from because we could do it in a ****ing heartbeat.

and why's that a boast? i believe that a person should not talk about any subject that they are not mature enough to discuss. Talking about war is for men, talking about fighting is for men.....you should discuss nothing no more serious than how to clean your hamster cage out or getting a new tyre for your bicycle. Now go and lay down, have a sleep and hopefully you'll wake up a different person. :-)

wahh wahh wahh .. you Americans are so _______. There are an equal amount of dumbsh1t****s in every country in the world. And yes USA chants are fking retarded but it comes with the territory, it's just like the ****** OLE OLE OLE OLE chant.

People in crowds are absolutely dumb****s ANYWHERE.

wahh wahh wahh .. you Americans are so _______. There are an equal amount of dumbsh1t****s in every country in the world. And yes USA chants are fking retarded but it comes with the territory' date=' it's just like the ****** OLE OLE OLE OLE chant.

People in crowds are absolutely dumb****s ANYWHERE.[/quote']

Ehh...I don't know.

Americans are a pretty special breed of dumb.

Other countries have bigger worries so they aren't as easily led like the millions of sheep that reside in America.

Basically any country that has something like FOX "News" on TV...WITH high ratings...and Limbaugh etc on the radio WITH high ratings.....has pretty ****ing dumb citizens.

Cheers

-DR

Yeh don't get me started on Fox news' date=' Glen Beck, Limbaugh, etc. I work with a bunch of far-righters, the "tea party" movement needs to turn into the "Jonestown - cyanide Koolaid" movement.

But that's another rant.[/quote']

Amen sir.

I think it would do the world ALOT of good to have all those regular FOX / Conservative Radio listeners/viewers and "teapartiers"pull a Jonestown.

If we got rid of that half of the US...we might actually be worth chanting about. *chuckle*

Cheers sir

-DR

Amen sir.

I think it would do the world ALOT of good to have all those regular FOX / Conservative Radio listeners/viewers and "teapartiers"pull a Jonestown.

If we got rid of that half of the US...we might actually be worth chanting about. *chuckle*

Cheers sir

-DR

There are extremes in both parties.

We should get rid of them all together and stop worrying about

which one wins and worry about the country and it's people.

There are extremes in both parties.

We should get rid of them all together and stop worrying about

which one wins and worry about the country and it's people.

I totally agree with this.

It shouldn't be about political parties and ideologies...it should be about what we as a people can do to improve our collective lives..not only as a country but as a global society. If people somewhere in the world don't have clean water...we should help..because they are human beings. We've spent how many trillion dollars on this "war" in Iraq. Imagine what GOOD that money could have done? Either domestically or internationally.

Cheers

-DR

Archived