Why do we shave?

Irish_Carbomb

It has to be done everyday and its a constant pain in the ****!!....Well I'm done with it...Cavemen never shaved and they got along just fine with creating the wheel and fire and whatnot....Plus the price of razors and blades are ****ing insane nowadays....I'm done I quit I shall never have a razor touch my face again and I welcome the grizzely adams look that awaits me!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It has to be done everyday and its a constant pain in the ****!!....Well I'm done with it...Cavemen never shaved and they got along just fine with creating the wheel and fire and whatnot....Plus the price of razors and blades are ****ing insane nowadays....I'm done I quit I shall never have a razor touch my face again and I welcome the grizzely adams look that awaits me!

Not every bloke can get a full on beard. I haven't shaved for a month now and I can say I don't mind the growth. Once you get past the itchy stages, it's not a bad feeling.

I would grow one but i have a job that says NO.

See that's more bull ****....parts of society saying its not ok to have a beard so you have to go out and spend all this damn money on shaving products....seriously, what is wrong with having a beard while working....NOTHING, its all garbage! Well I'm not playing along anymore!.....its time for man to take over again and it all starts with all of us growing big **** beards

either your married and dont give an ef anymore' date=' or you dont get laid. dude were have you been? hair is out now brother. women dont want hairy guys, hair is so 1997. no chest hair, no pub hair, little facial hair, no back hair, you just gotta wax that right on out brother[/quote']

the point is not to tell the girls your a f@ggot by shaving everything. trim, never shave, i mean except for facial hair,

either your married and dont give an ef anymore' date=' or you dont get laid. dude were have you been? hair is out now brother. women dont want hairy guys, hair is so 1997. no chest hair, no pub hair, little facial hair, no back hair, you just gotta wax that right on out brother[/quote']

I've had a GF for about a year now and she can just deal with it or beat feet...Its awful that we don't grow beards anymore or have to shave other parts of our body to please them.....What are we women now?.....its their job to shave! NOT OURS!

i dont shave a whole lot anymore, ill trim and what not(except on my chin, which its hair is about 2-3 inches long now) and yes its a ****ing hassle and i hate doing it. If you can pull off a beard go for it, put keep it neat.

Also people whocomplain about it being itchy once it grows out a good amount just use shampoo on it when you shower, seems to help mine.

not down with metro

i trim my facial hair real short' date=' but i dont shave. theres no law about it so why are you *****ing about it. shave or don't quit *****ing.[/quote']

I'm *****ing because it like jobs or women expect us to shave.

Oh and BTW I've always thought of you as a **** sucker so I'm sure you shave every part of your body Elton John

You have to shave becuase of women' date=' see all women want you to eat out the pink taco, so they prefer men with no beards rather then beards. If you eat out the pink taco or not is a different story.[/quote']

See I think my beard will help with that though because it will tickle it while I'm down there going to work.

You know you can buy a electric razor with attachments.Works good.But if your looking for a clean shave buy the Gillette m3 power really great works wonders and the blades seem to last longer

You know you can buy a electric razor with attachments.Works good.But if your looking for a clean shave buy the Gillette m3 power really great works wonders and the blades seem to last longer

Normally I don't respond when you open your gapeing man pleaser but since I feel sorry for you on this one ill respond..........The ****ing thread is about not shaving! Not what kind of ****ing razor I need!

Normally I don't respond when you open your gapeing man pleaser but since I feel sorry for you on this one ill respond..........The ****ing thread is about not shaving! Not what kind of ****ing razor I need!

I am laughing so hard over here cause I had a reply open, typed up and everything - but then thought "no - wait for it...he take care of this one himself" AHAHAHAHA!

Hope you are well Carbomb. :)

Yeah but you clearly have a problem *******.Re read your post and you'll know where im coming from.Here let me be a bigger ****. Your thread says why do we shave. Then you talk about how much razors are and how of a pain in the **** it is.Let me help you out *********.Why do we shave? Who needs to shave is just hair it keeps growing and growing and it never stops. See how dumb you are.God seems like you cant give advice without sumone giving you **** all the time

Yeah but you clearly have a problem *******.Re read your post and you'll know where im coming from.Here let me be a bigger ****. Your thread says why do we shave. Then you talk about how much razors are and how of a pain in the **** it is.Let me help you out *********.Why do we shave? Who needs to shave is just hair it keeps growing and growing and it never stops. See how dumb you are.God seems like you cant give advice without sumone giving you **** all the time

I'm sorry you got upset pumpkin....Daddy will try and be more sensitive to your feelings next time. ok?

I haven't shaved in six months' date=' I look like Kimbo Slice but its not as thick around the chin. I get off of house arrest in two weeks and ill be able to go back to Alberta to work, so I'll have to ditch the Geico look by then.[/quote']

That sucks that their gonna make you get rid of it

Archived