If You Could Determine the Outcome of Any Upcoming Fight, What Would it Be?

tuf1_

Anderson Silva getting taking down and pounded in the first, then eventually stopped by ground and pound knockout in the second.

Florian choking out Maynard (tap) in the first.

Carwin knocking out Lesnar - like I want to hear Rogan say, "He's out cold, stretched!" - in the first.

Sorry, couldn't help myself and had to list three.

Sonnen knocking out A.Silva in the first.

Carwin knocking out Lesnar with the first punch of the fight.

Fedor actually decapitating Werdum with a left jab. (Literally, his head comes clean off). Actually, that's mean, and I like Werdum.....but it would be pretty funny

Anderson Silva getting taking down and pounded in the first' date=' then eventually stopped by ground and pound knockout in the second.

[b']Florian choking out Maynard (tap) in the first.[/b]

Carwin knocking out Lesnar - like I want to hear Rogan say, "He's out cold, stretched!" - in the first.

Sorry, couldn't help myself and had to list three.

u might not have to do anything for that one...

Like most people here - I want Anderson to get humiliated .. I don't see it happening but Sonnen could do a round or 2 of what Hendo did round 1.. but Rua eventually will kill that fool if Silva steps up .. after that I want Lesnar to get dropped by Carwin after a few minutes of furious action

Brock to get KOed by Diego Sachez with a YES cartwheel heel kick to the face.

LOL! If I could go back in time I would have liked Hazelett's rolling kick to have knocked out Daley.

I didn't say this earlier, but I want to see Wandy unleash some beastly knees and KO Akiyama, even though I like them both.

Sonnen pulverising Silva's face in the most brutal display of GnP in mma history. I don't particularly like Sonnen but Silva needs to be taken down a notch then maybe he'll actually fight to his potential more often. Then Silva fights Frank Mir and they double knockout each other just for emphasis.

Archived