Zune HD vs Ipod Touch

I have 2 Ipod touches in my house and an Iphone - thinking on an Ipad .....so I am pretty partial. If you buy a good Belkin case and slap a screen protector on while employing a little common sense, they really won't break that easily. They can fall down the stairs multiple times and still come out fine. (Yes, I speak from experience.)

:)

Ipods are fine if you are ok with buying songs from itunes and crap like that. If you have a huge library of cd's ripped to mp3's then its just a pain in the **** to use. I cant stand the software, interface or proprietary file format, its all garbage. I have had a nice ipod for over a year now and still use my old 1 gig koss player more - its just simpler and easier.

Never used a zune so cant comment on that but there is no way in hell I would buy another apple player.

Someone doesn't like being a conformist...

They are both terribly simillar, and I have no idea what is so wrong with the design of the Touch, I like it.

Now, do I want my money to go to MS? Or Apple? Bill Gates? Or Steve Jobs? The company who Effs you over with the XBox and all that other crap? Or The people who aren't so greedy as to make a gaming console? Windows? Or Mac? The company that has little experience in the music player industry? Or the company which has been doing that for quite some time?

Very similar like I said, though I trust Apple and the Touch more. Plus they got many more apps.

Archived