Greg jacksons camp

Carwinfan4

Majority of there camps are wrestlers please tell me why evans and gsp are the only ones out of this camp that dry **** and hug there opponent for a victory" I don't see jones schaub or carwin doing that. Imo these idiots are scared to stand up. Yea this is mma but these guys do no damage on the ground. What they need to do is take notes from carwin schaub and jones and learn to finish fights.

Majority of there camps are wrestlers please tell me why evans and gsp are the only ones out of this camp that dry **** and hug there opponent for a victory" I don't see jones schaub or carwin doing that. Imo these idiots are scared to stand up. Yea this is mma but these guys do no damage on the ground. What they need to do is take notes from carwin schaub and jones and learn to finish fights.

They are both scared of getting hit since they got KO'd, lol

Trollindirty.png

at least GSP has listened to the fans and has been training with freddy roach to work on his stand up for the KOS fight.....but if i see GSP rub ******* for 5 rounds again then he can go on the list of fighters to not watch, lol

i can say chael sonnen is a wrestlers but he does damage, slams u hard, and just MAULS you on the ground, that type of wrestling is fine to watch since he is doing something

KOS is fun to watch as well since he goes for the finish

but when u have evans, cotoure, and gsp play it safe for the ENTIRE fight by laying on the opponent on the cage or on the ground until the time runs out is very lame.....yes u get the win but u lose fans.....nobody wants to see a fighter turtle his way to victory.....that is not being dominant or out classing an opponent.....just exploiting a glitch in the system

Seriously u should blame the fighter who not able to hit them or stop there take down .

How can u blame a champion to do what he supposed to do , defend is title .

Calling Martial Artist who dedicate there live to entertain us ( Idiot ) make me realise that ur one sir .

I cant beleive u can be that stupid , IMO u only trolling .

at least GSP has listened to the fans and has been training with freddy roach to work on his stand up for the KOS fight.....but if i see GSP rub ******* for 5 rounds again then he can go on the list of fighters to not watch' date=' lol

i can say chael sonnen is a wrestlers but he does damage, slams u hard, and just MAULS you on the ground, that type of wrestling is fine to watch since he is doing something

KOS is fun to watch as well since he goes for the finish

but when u have evans, cotoure, and gsp play it safe for the ENTIRE fight by laying on the opponent on the cage or on the ground until the time runs out is very lame.....yes u get the win but u lose fans.....[b']nobody wants to see a fighter turtle his way to victory.....that is not being dominant or out classing an opponent[/b].....just exploiting a glitch in the system

so this is turtling an opponent to victory? or not being dominant or out classing?

GSP-Serra.jpg

GSP-Alves.jpg

Fitch.jpg

First off, Rashad had one hit on Rampage and had him stumble, and was way to fast in standup for him anyway, Rampage was also holding on when Rashad had him against the cage cuz i remember seeing Rashad try to pull his arms out but Rampage was holding them, and GSP uses his wrestling who cares, he wins dont he? this is MMA if people dont like it maybe they should learn some BJJ or learn how to get up.

so this is turtling an opponent to victory? or not being dominant or out classing?

GSP-Serra.jpg

GSP-Alves.jpg

Fitch.jpg

the fitch fight was a good one, penn was dominant, alves he coudlve done WAY better imo, he definitely had to tools to finish, and the hardy fight was beyond lame

so u showing me a pic of a fighter with a black eye is supposed to mean something to me? i can cause someone to have a busted eye with a single strike, but there are 5 rounds in a title fight.....so thank you for accomplishing to making it clear to everyone that GSP did lay a hand on his opponent at some point in the fight.....but there are 5 rounds

again, its clear that a LOT more fans have a problem with GSP's last performance which have caused him to seek out freddy roach.....he himself knows hes been a little hesitant to stop his opponents that he and all of us know he can

Carwin started to do it to Mir, he held him against the fence.

also Carwin and Jones havent been Ko'd yet so they arent scared.

the fitch fight was a good one' date=' penn was dominant, alves he coudlve done WAY better imo, he definitely had to tools to finish, and the hardy fight was beyond lame

so u showing me a pic of a fighter with a black eye is supposed to mean something to me? i can cause someone to have a busted eye with a single strike, but there are 5 rounds in a title fight.....so thank you for accomplishing to making it clear to everyone that GSP did lay a hand on his opponent at some point in the fight.....but there are 5 rounds

again, its clear that a LOT more fans have a problem with GSP's last performance which have caused him to seek out freddy roach.....he himself knows hes been a little hesitant to stop his opponents that he and all of us know he can[/quote']

"blah blah blah. GSP is scared. blah blah blah. GSP doesn't finish fights. blah blah blah. GSP greases. blah blah blah." trust me mate, i've heard it all before. GSP dominates his opponents whether you like to realize that or not. Even though there wasn't much damage on Hardy, he DOMINATED him the entire fight and nearly finished him twice. and as far as the alves fight, he tore/pulled his groin in the 3rd round! so cut him a break for still fighting two+ rounds and still dominating!

Sheesh! you can never rid of the hate. Haters will always hate (and trolls will always troll) lol! you wanna talk about "lame," well that's lame!

This is a very informative and insightful thread. I am quite amazed by the quality of knowledge that has been instilled in me this afternoon!

hahaha! love the sarcasm' date=' lol!

i hate watching Anderson Silva, all he does is stand with no intention to go to the ground. he's afraid of being sub'd after that nasty flying scissor heel hook.

i know right! hahaha! perfect comeback, just perfect!

hahaha! love the sarcasm' date=' lol!

i know right! hahaha! perfect comeback, just perfect![/quote']

haha yeah. been wanting to say it for a while, i was thinking of putting it on my sig. :) it pisses me off cuz that's GSP's style and it works, standing is Anderson's and it works. this MMA not K-1 or boxing.

"blah blah blah. GSP is scared. blah blah blah. GSP doesn't finish fights. blah blah blah. GSP greases. blah blah blah." trust me mate' date=' i've heard it all before. GSP dominates his opponents whether you like to realize that or not. Even though there wasn't much damage on Hardy, he DOMINATED him the entire fight and nearly finished him twice. and as far as the alves fight, he tore/pulled his groin in the 3rd round! so cut him a break for still fighting two+ rounds and still dominating!

Sheesh! you can never rid of the hate. Haters will always hate (and trolls will always troll) lol! you wanna talk about "lame," well that's lame![/quote']

hey clown....do u even know the definition oh a hater?.....lmao

i like how someone has an opinion of certain fighters and then out of nowhere you get the ****s flood the threads with "hater this, hater that, youre a hater bla bla bla"

a hater is someone whos envious of another person.....what do i have to be envious of gsp? i like the guy and appreciate that hes training with roach, makes me REALLY want to see his next fight againts kos whos another fighter whos fights i enjoy

before calling someone a name, learn the definition or at least how to use it.....stop watching music videos to develop your expression skills

and no....im not being a hater towards you, i dont want to talk/express myself the way you do, lol

apart from fighters turtling id gotta say not knowing how to use an expression is VERY lame:D

I can see greg jackson and the rest of he trainers cheerleading in the backround when ever rashad and gsp fight .what do we want decision how do we want it lay and pray. Give me a D give me an E give me a C give me an I give me an S give me an I give me an O give me an N . DECISION yaaaayyy.

hey clown....do u even know the definition oh a hater?.....lmao

i like how someone has an opinion of certain fighters and then out of nowhere you get the ****s flood the threads with "hater this' date=' hater that, youre a hater bla bla bla"

a hater is someone whos envious of another person.....what do i have to be envious of gsp? i like the guy and appreciate that hes training with roach, makes me REALLY want to see his next fight againts kos whos another fighter whos fights i enjoy

before calling someone a name, learn the definition or at least how to use it.....stop watching music videos to develop your expression skills

and no....im not being a hater towards you, i dont want to talk/express myself the way you do, lol

apart from fighters turtling id gotta say not knowing how to use an expression is VERY lame:D[/quote']

see, that's just it. i never said you were a hater. i simply made a statement at the end of my post that haters will hate and trolls will troll.

you get on my case about calling you a name, then you turn around and do it yourself. hmmmm... a bit hypocritical don't you think?

and who are you to judge who i am and what i do on a daily basis. you don't know me, you don't know where i live, you don't know anything about my life. so don't judge me.

i'm defending a guy who isn't here to defend himself (GSP) because of people who don't like what he does or what he has done, for whatever their reasons.

and i know how to use an expression. and the way i replied to your "expression" was legit.

i hate watching Anderson Silva' date=' all he does is stand with no intention to go to the ground. he's afraid of being sub'd after that nasty flying scissor heel hook.[/quote']

Yes that is exactly it! He avoids going to the ground because he's afraid and the power of his BJJ Black Belt is only activated when he's wearing it. Also, it has nothing to do with his amazing striking abilities that tend to finish people off. Excellent theory!!!

Yes that is exactly it! He avoids going to the ground because he's afraid and the power of his BJJ Black Belt is only activated when he's wearing it. Also' date=' it has nothing to do with his amazing striking abilities that tend to finish people off. Excellent theory!!![/quote']

it's not a theory, its a concept! obviously you didn't get it at all.

cuz Bones and Carwin have not lost by KO/TKO due to strikes yet...if they do, it will be a snugtastical affair...

Yes that is exactly it! He avoids going to the ground because he's afraid and the power of his BJJ Black Belt is only activated when he's wearing it. Also' date=' it has nothing to do with his amazing striking abilities that tend to finish people off. Excellent theory!!![/quote']

People are saying that GSP is afraid to stand, well Anderson's afraid to go to the ground. Did I say anything about finishing fights?

see' date=' that's just it. i never said you were a hater. i simply made a statement at the end of my post that haters will hate and trolls will troll.

you get on my case about calling you a name, then you turn around and do it yourself. hmmmm... a bit hypocritical don't you think?

and who are you to judge who i am and what i do on a daily basis. you don't know me, you don't know where i live, you don't know anything about my life. so don't judge me.

i'm defending a guy who isn't here to defend himself (GSP) because of people who don't like what he does or what he has done, for whatever their reasons.

and i know how to use an expression. and the way i replied to your "expression" was legit.[/quote']

im saying....your here quoting me on a post i made and u wanna end it with the words hater/troll

i dont know who u are and i could care less, am i judging you? ofcourse not....im replying to whats looking like a direct comment towards me since ur there QUOTING ME

now im thinking its a female posting since they expect us guys to read their minds when they say something but mean something else

bottom line you have your opinion on the fighter you like, thats fine, i like that fighter as well but expect more from him since i know hes capable of doing more, same as rashad, i know hes capable of doing more but since the machida fight hes changed a bit, hes definitely gotten smarter but has played it a little too safe in his last 2 fights

thats it.....next

it's not a theory' date=' its a concept! obviously you didn't get it at all.[/quote']

Lol its not a theory? It's a concept?!? Yes, makes so much sense it makes dollars. Obviously you didn't get my sarcasm. I'll explain, and then you'll have a chance to explain what I "obviously didn't get"....

Saying Anderson doesn't go to the ground is goofy and invalid, especially when considering he's a black belt in BJJ and Judo, which makes him completely capable of fighting that kind of fight...simply put, Anderson stands in his fights, because his best chance of winning is standing up, and until someone better in the stand up challenges him, why should he change that strategy?!?

You may answer

People are saying that GSP is afraid to stand' date=' well Anderson's afraid to go to the ground. Did I say anything about finishing fights?[/quote']

Who cares about the finishing fights thing, that wasn't even a significant part of my statement...my point is, Anderson stands because that is his BASE! If you can tell me why Anderson should take a fight to the ground I will accept your reasoning...and you're answer better not be to impress the fans.

im saying....your here quoting me on a post i made and u wanna end it with the words hater/troll

i dont know who u are and i could care less' date=' am i judging you? ofcourse not....im replying to whats looking like a direct comment towards me since ur there QUOTING ME

now im thinking its a female posting since they expect us guys to read their minds when they say something but mean something else

bottom line you have your opinion on the fighter you like, thats fine, i like that fighter as well but expect more from him since i know hes capable of doing more, same as rashad, i know hes capable of doing more but since the machida fight hes changed a bit, hes definitely [b']gotten smarter but has played it a little too safe[/b] in his last 2 fights

thats it.....next

he has gotten smarter yes, but i hate when people say when fighters (wrestlers especially) take the fight to the ground that they're "playing it safe now." this is MMA, if someone wants to utilize multiple aspects of the sport and does a good job at it and makes it harder for their opponent, what the hell is wrong with that?! I honestly don't understand peoples logic sometimes (im referring to many others as well, so don't take it personal).

Well seeing as GSP almost sub. hardy twice, beat the hell out of alves TKO'd Penn, stood up the majority of the fight with fitch and beat him for 5 rounds, TKO'd Serra, and sub'd Hughes, these lay and pray claims are kinda ridiculous lol seriously stats dont lie and im sure those prove that these LnP claims against st. pierre are pretty stupid seeing as he has finished 10 out of 17 fights in the ufc and most of the decisions werent just LnP (Ex: Jon Fitch)

Lol its not a theory? It's a concept?!? Yes' date=' makes so much sense it makes dollars. Obviously you didn't get my sarcasm. I'll explain, and then you'll have a chance to explain what I "obviously didn't get"....

Saying Anderson doesn't go to the ground is goofy and invalid, especially when considering he's a black belt in BJJ and Judo, which makes him completely capable of fighting that kind of fight...simply put, Anderson stands in his fights, because his best chance of winning is standing up, and until someone better in the stand up challenges him, why should he change that strategy?!?

You may answer[/quote']

GSP has 8 T(KO)s, which makes him completely capable of fighting that kind of fight. GSP wrestles and goes to the ground because his best chance of winning is on the ground, and until someone better in the ground game challenges him, why should he change that strategy?!?

Well seeing as GSP almost sub. hardy twice' date=' beat the hell out of alves TKO'd Penn, stood up the majority of the fight with fitch and beat him for 5 rounds, TKO'd Serra, and sub'd Hughes, these lay and pray claims are kinda ridiculous lol seriously stats dont lie and im sure those prove that these LnP claims against st. pierre are pretty stupid seeing as he has finished 10 out of 17 fights in the ufc and most of the decisions werent just LnP (Ex: Jon Fitch)[/quote']

the people who think otherwise will never understand. i appreciate your attempt at trying to prove it, but they'll never come to reality. they'll say stats don't mean sh1*t... "blah blah blah" etc. it's a never ending cycle us "defenders" go through with them.

Who cares about the finishing fights thing' date=' that wasn't even a significant part of my statement...my point is, Anderson stands because that is his BASE! If you can tell me why Anderson should take a fight to the ground I will accept your reasoning...and you're answer better not be to impress the fans.[/quote']

My point is, GSP goes to the ground because that is his BASE! If you can tell me why GSP should stand I will accept your reasoning...and you're answer better not be to impress the fans.

GSP has 8 T(KO)s' date=' which makes him completely capable of fighting that kind of fight. GSP wrestles and goes to the ground because his best chance of winning is on the ground, and until someone better in the ground game challenges him, why should he change that strategy?!?[/quote']

Lol WTF, unless you're being sarcastic I completely agree with that! Haha You've confused me. That's why these guys are champions because they fight their fight and not what people on forums want them to do

Lol WTF' date=' unless you're being sarcastic I completely agree with that! Haha You've confused me. That's why these guys are champions because they fight their fight and not what people on forums want them to do[/quote']

Exactly. That's my point. Fighters should fight to THEIR advantage. If not, Anderson would've been sub'd by Maia and GSP would've been KO'd by Alves. If you wanna watch a stand up fight, watch K-1 or boxing.

My point is' date=' GSP goes to the ground because that is his BASE! If you can tell me why GSP should stand I will accept your reasoning...and you're answer better not be to impress the fans.[/quote']

If you thought I was disagreeing with that? no definitely not..

Ok then lol

But to say Anderson would get sub'd by Maia if he went to the floor is an assumption...because Anderson rolls with the best and I'm sure he's gotten better since being sub'd by Chonan...that's the reason why Anderson said Maia was disrespecting him, because everyone made these claims that if it went to the ground he was going to lose which didn't happen...

But to say Anderson would get sub'd by Maia if he went to the floor is an assumption...because Anderson rolls with the best and I'm sure he's gotten better since being sub'd by Chonan...that's the reason why Anderson said Maia was disrespecting him' date=' [b']because everyone made these claims that if it went to the ground he was going to lose which didn't happen...[/b]

i agree, but people say the same about GSP. that if he stands he will lose. it's all assumption. in reality, anyone could KO GSP or Silva and anyone could sub either of them. But the chances are pretty slim.

Archived