What UFC fight would you like to see the most?

HoldtheStank

GSP vs Fedor Why:

Because it'll end the debates about who is truly the top P4P fighter in the world

Shogun vs Tito Why:

Because we will finally find out who is truly the best 205 pound fighter and it'll set up a superfight with the winner of GSP-Fedor

Keith Jardine vs Lyoto Machida Why:

Because Jardine's strength(leg kicks) is Machida's weakness and i would like to see how Machida's striking does against an iron chin like Jardine's

Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle Why:

Because Angle has made Lesnar tap with his vicious leg locks and not only has outwrestled him but once gave him a severe concussion

Its obviously a joke and a funny one at that.

Everyone who thinks its serious has no common sense.

nor a sense of humor. Whats the big deal? Take it as what it is. Play along or ignore it. I voted Tito vs Shogun. I like to see Tito get beat.

GSP vs Fedor Why:

Because it'll end the debates about who is truly the top P4P fighter in the world

Shogun vs Tito Why:

Because we will finally find out who is truly the best 205 pound fighter and it'll set up a superfight with the winner of GSP-Fedor

Because Jardine's strength(leg kicks) is Machida's weakness and i would like to see how Machida's striking does against an iron chin like Jardine's

Because Angle has made Lesnar tap with his vicious leg locks and not only has outwrestled him but once gave him a severe concussion

WOW......stupidity is running amuck on this forum.

HTF is GSP vs Fedor going to decide P4p when Fedor isnt a top P4P fighter?? And if you DO consider him anywhere above top 5 you havent been paying attention RECENTLY. Key word "Recently".

WTF do you have Tito even on here??

This is retarded.

WOW......stupidity is running amuck on this forum.

HTF is GSP vs Fedor going to decide P4p when Fedor isnt a P4P fighter?? And if you DO consider him anywhere above 5 you havent been paying attention RECENTLY. Key word "Recently".

WTF do you have Tito even on here??

This is retarded.

yeah i think he's trying to be funny which is making him look retarded

GSP vs Fedor Why:

Shogun vs Tito Why:

YOU ARE RETARD!!!How do you even begin to explain why you wanna see this incredible retarded matches and thats move you to NEW CATEGORY OF RETARDS.You had better go and find some medical help:D

GSP vs Fedor Why:

Shogun vs Tito Why:

Sorry man, i don't usually go with the consensus, but this is stupid. Bad matchups and reasoning is all off.

Archived