Rampage Jackson vs Thiago Silva

The_Jack_Attack

I really wanna see this.

Both have good stand up and love to brawl

Both are coming off unanimous decision loses to Rashad Evans' date=' where they almost had him finished in the third round.[/quote']

Thiago by Knockout late second round. Thiago's been finishing fights alot more brutally and efficiently than Rampage in his last 3-4 fights.

I really wanna see this.

Both have good stand up and love to brawl

Both are coming off unanimous decision loses to Rashad Evans' date=' where they almost had him finished in the third round.[/quote']

Waaaay too many people on the Thiago hype train....

Rampage did a better job against Evans after a year and half absence from fighting, and has faced, and beaten, MUCH better talent.

Both guys have big power, but smart money is on Rampage

Waaaay too many people on the Thiago hype train....

Rampage did a better job against Evans after a year and half absence from fighting' date=' and has faced, and beaten, MUCH better talent.

Both guys have big power, but smart money is on Rampage[/quote']

yea but did rampage have three herniated discs?

If he gets luck then he will get a knock out 1st round but he is 2 slow and will get tired after 2nd round I watched the UFC 114 Rampage vs Evans I mean I watched it over and over to see if Evens really won and Evans kicked his **** punches take downs etc and the only really punch that Rampage was able to connect really didnt do anything to Evans here watch the view and replay a view times http://www.ufcreplay.com

I would rather see Thiago vs Bader. Then Rampage vs Lil Nog.....think about it..could be interesting!

I think we need a break from the ufc repeatedly matching strikers with wrestlers imo.

Rampage and lil nog sounds good but I would rather thiago rematch machida and put bader against jones.

After that I think whoever has the most impressive win and looks the best out of the first 2 fights I mentioned should become number 1 contender.

I think we need a break from the ufc repeatedly matching strikers with wrestlers imo.

Rampage and lil nog sounds good but I would rather thiago rematch machida and put bader against jones.

After that I think whoever has the most impressive win and looks the best out of the first 2 fights I mentioned should become number 1 contender.

Thiago will not be getting a rematch with Machida, as he is 1-2 in his last 3 fights.

Just like Bisping fought Miller after going 1-2, Thiago will be fighting at least one mid pack guy before he gets another contender, and it won't likely be the guy that utterly embarrassed him in their first fight.

this would be a way better match then rampage vs lyoto, lyoto is a counter striker, he waits until the perfect time, rampage is just on a mission to knock you out, i could really see rampage goin for the kill then lyoto just paw his chin like anderson did to forrest, rampage vs thiago would be a war...

Archived