Notice the kids know it all

Dicker410

I read comments then check their profile , and it seems to me the young ones seem to know it all

You follow a fighter like Shogun since late 2002 your a Noob? What the hell is the problem?

Established members with class don't do this and why? Cause they know and like the banter

Established members don't need 4000 comments if I come across that way, Not intended, but really some people know their sh!t others don't period ( No matter what age )

I read comments then check their profile ' date=' and it seems to me the young ones seem to know it all

You follow a fighter like Shogun since late 2002 your a Noob? What the hell is the problem?

Established members with class don't do this and why? Cause they know and like the banter

Established members don't need 4000 comments if I come across that way, Not intended, but really some people know their sh!t others don't period ( No matter what age )[/quote']

I know my sh*it - but that is only cause I had an ex boyfriend to school me. That, and I'm a woman - so yeah - pretty much qualifies me I think. :)

I know my sh*it - but that is only cause I had an ex boyfriend to school me. That' date=' and I'm a woman - so yeah - pretty much qualifies me I think. :)[/quote']

Its just ridiculas comments and claims they make

At 41 I'm sure I've been around the block once or twice

Sure as hell have been faithfull to MMA

its more like you have to kiss some rump to have your opinions celebrated and accepted into the cliche's ..

of which ive seen more peeps with over 1' date='000 posts make bone headed comments just the same as peeps who are "newbs"..[/quote']

I take that into consideration but more times than not it a young profile

he is talking about me i think, because i think griffin would beat shogun....again. im not a noob, or a troll, sure some of my comments are based on spilt second thoughts that rush into my head, then i will blurt that out without logical thought, this is something im working on. im a loyal ufc and mma fan too, ihave been folliowing the ufc like catholic religion since 1996, when i was 6 years old brother. 6. id like to think i know some things too

he is talking about me i think' date=' because i think griffin would beat shogun....again. im not a noob, or a troll, sure some of my comments are based on spilt second thoughts that rush into my head, then i will blurt that out without logical thought, this is something im working on. im a loyal ufc and mma fan too, ihave been folliowing the ufc like catholic religion since 1996, when i was 6 years old brother. 6. id like to think i know some things too[/quote']

so you'd like to see the pope vs lesnar in the octagon?.. hmm i wonder what the pope's stance would be?.. drunken boxing?

he is talking about me i think' date=' because i think griffin would beat shogun....again. im not a noob, or a troll, sure some of my comments are based on spilt second thoughts that rush into my head, then i will blurt that out without logical thought, this is something im working on. im a loyal ufc and mma fan too, ihave been folliowing the ufc like catholic religion since 1996, when i was 6 years old brother. 6. id like to think i know some things too[/quote']

First off not talking about you second if you remember that at 6 your a master beyond beleif for your memory.

See thats just being dumb, The highlight of a 6 yr old wouldn't be MMA, Alot of thing but not MMA

I think the best method in dealing with this issue is not to throw words around as insults but lead them to the water to drink. They will recognize your knowledge and you must remember that everyone has different opinions on different matters. I dont have to always be right, even though I am..lol

People are still giving me crap about Machida and Mir' date=' two of whom I felt would win but did not.[/quote']

I would have thought Machida would win as well, but to think at anytime Mir could win when going up against a good opponent is crazy:p

I know you want to hang off something' date=' but I gotta keep this PG ;)q[/quote']

She cant hear you, you must go through me on these types of issues. I justt talked to her and she said that boys who talk about their roosters normally have small roosters that are not capable of being hung from.:P

do u really want to know what u are?lol

Gee what could you possibly throw my way now?

I wasn't asking what I was - and I wasn't even directing my comment to anyone in particular - but if you wanna give it a shot - go ahead.....here is your opportunity to trash me AGAIN.

*yawn*

First off not talking about you second if you remember that at 6 your a master beyond beleif for your memory.

See thats just being dumb' date=' The highlight of a 6 yr old wouldn't be MMA, Alot of thing but not MMA[/quote']

mines was when my mom made me a dinosaur cake for my bday haha

Gee what could you possibly throw my way now?

I wasn't asking what I was - and I wasn't even directing my comment to anyone in particular - but if you wanna give it a shot - go ahead.....here is your opportunity to trash me AGAIN.

*yawn*

Shall I take this fool out?:rolleyes:

im guessing either a ***** or an attention seeking ***** as that is the usual for you haha only kidding BEG

No - you're really not.

But that's okay Cayne...it has been my observation that I am really not that different from the rest of you here. Bigger brea*sts is all, really.

Just sayin'. :)

No - you're really not.

But that's okay Cayne...it has been my observation that I am really not that different from the rest of you here. Bigger brea*sts is all' date=' really.

Just sayin'. :)[/quote']

Don't kid yourself

Sorry but that was to easy

No - you're really not.

But that's okay Cayne...it has been my observation that I am really not that different from the rest of you here. Bigger brea*sts is all' date=' really.

YOu have competion, my chest is pretty big.:eek:

No - you're really not.

I beg to differ im sure somebody here has an extreme set of man *****

Archived