UFC Undisputed glitch. Need help!

BioHazard8021

Ok so i preordered the game from gametsop, which means i got access to use Roy Nelson, Marcus Jones, McSweeney, and Shaub. I entered in the code to get the four of them, downloaded it, and it said i now had access to the four fighters.

So here's my problem. I went to exhibition mode, and they weren't there. Did i do something wrong, or is anyone else having problems with this too?

Any help would be appreciated. If i dont get anything here, i'm gonna call and complain.

There heavy weights you will find them under the heavy weight section jk but that is least of your worries this game is full of glitches . I can't even find a match online second when ever I'm subbin an opponent (leg lock) my guy just lies there with the other guys leg in his arm and they sit there for the entire round and the standups are retarded I'm standing up punching my opponent in the face when he is on the ground and the ref stands him up. I'm really close in bringing this game back

At first the codes did not work now they do but if yours still does not there is a phone number in the booklet in the game you can call and I believe its on the first page or last page also people haveing problems with subs or anything else on 360 I will train you to do everything if you send me your gamertag and then accept my camp invite

Archived