Ultimate fight night 22 at the cowboys stadium?

PhysycadelicAdventurer

There's one coming up pretty soon in Salt Lake City. Bones Jones is fighting that night.

One question is, why the hell is a UFC fight night on a sunday in Utah of all places? I know plenty of religious people that won't be going only because of that reason. I think that's a big fvkk-up by the UFC. They would sell the place out easily if it was saturday night, and be able to charge higher ticket prices.

There's one coming up pretty soon in Salt Lake City. Bones Jones is fighting that night.

One question is' date=' why the hell is a UFC fight night on a sunday in Utah of all places? I know plenty of religious people that won't be going only because of that reason. I think that's a big fvkk-up by the UFC. They would sell the place out easily if it was saturday night, and be able to charge higher ticket prices.[/quote']

People arent in church on a sunday night, But they do have to get up early on sunday.

People arent in church on a sunday night' date=' But they do have to get up early on sunday.[/quote']

True. But more people would go if it was not on sunday. LDS church goers don't even go to the store on sunday, let alone a fighting sporting event. It's against their sabbath.

Archived