Ways of winning...

Marshall498

I have been doing some thread reading and noticing a lot of hate on Rashad, GSP, and bacically all wrestlers, so I have decided to make a thread..why because frankly everyone who is b*tching and moaning about how boring the fight is, clearly hasnt been into a fight in a fight you want to win and also to take AS LITTLE DAMAGE as possible. That shows how good a fighter you are, if you can take someone out of their game and dominate them not lay and pray but pass guard, mount, attempt subs, and effectivly strike from the ground position, then why not?

When Joe Rogan stated (when talking about big country's crusifix) "You know whats coming and if you cant stop or get out of it, i'm going to do it" that is a perfect example of someone saying the right thing.

Basically, if you have the ability to take someone out of their own game and win why would you risk losing? Dana wont fire you if your winning and not looking like an as*hole when has Dana ever gotten pissed at GSP ....Never. Why GSP always fights, never backs out, and (with the exception of Matt Serra) never loses.

I have been doing some thread reading and noticing a lot of hate on Rashad' date=' GSP, and bacically all wrestlers, so I have decided to make a thread..why because frankly everyone who is b*tching and moaning about how boring the fight is, clearly hasnt been into a fight in a fight you want to win and also to take AS LITTLE DAMAGE as possible. That shows how good a fighter you are, if you can take someone out of their game and dominate them not lay and pray but pass guard, mount, attempt subs, and effectivly strike from the ground position, then why not?

When Joe Rogan stated (when talking about big country's crusifix) "You know whats coming and if you cant stop or get out of it, i'm going to do it" that is a perfect example of someone saying the right thing.

Basically, if you have the ability to take someone out of their own game and win why would you risk losing? Dana wont fire you if your winning and not looking like an as*hole when has Dana ever gotten pissed at GSP ....Never. Why GSP always fights, never backs out, and (with the exception of Matt Serra) never loses.[/quote']

You got some Gsp white stuff on your chin! maybe bobilator can lick it off for you!

I have been doing some thread reading and noticing a lot of hate on Rashad' date=' GSP, and bacically all wrestlers, so I have decided to make a thread..why because frankly everyone who is b*tching and moaning about how boring the fight is, clearly hasnt been into a fight in a fight you want to win and also to take AS LITTLE DAMAGE as possible. That shows how good a fighter you are, if you can take someone out of their game and dominate them not lay and pray but pass guard, mount, attempt subs, and effectivly strike from the ground position, then why not?

Basically, if you have the ability to take someone out of their own game and win why would you risk losing? Dana wont fire you if your winning and not looking like an as*hole when has Dana ever gotten pissed at GSP ....Never. Why GSP always fights, never backs out, and (with the exception of Matt Serra) never loses.[/quote']

Matt Hughes beat him as well.

A fair point and if i was a fighter would i do the same? probably if that was my skillset, however i would rather be a Wandy anyday!

Archived