Steroids Division

Claymore831406051745

I think the UFC should start a new steriods division. Instead of fining fighters for their urge to use illegal substances, have a division based out of a country where its legal, let them muscle up till their veins are popping from their foreheads and go nuts on each other. What do you think?

What are your thoughts, who'd be champ, right off the bat?

I think the UFC should start a new steriods division. Instead of fining fighters for their urge to use illegal substances' date=' have a division based out of a country where its legal, let them muscle up till their veins are popping from their foreheads and go nuts on each other. What do you think?

What are your thoughts, who'd be champ, right off the bat?[/quote']

Lesnar,Shogun,Nate Marqwhat?evr, gsp,sherk

well they do say once a user always a user! ay brock!!

you dont hear much about ufc fighters being tested,it should be random on and off always.

no fighter deserves an unfair advantage!

some people even think bobby lashley is natural-LOL :)

well they do say once a user always a user! ay brock!!

you dont hear much about ufc fighters being tested' date='it should be random on and off always.

no fighter deserves an unfair advantage!

some people even think bobby lashley is natural-LOL :)[/quote']

Totally true. i have tried to discuss the madness that some people have where they actually believe its all corn & push ups.Waste of time.People believe what they want to believe regardless of compassionate reasoning or logic.I saw Tim sylvas last fight recently & his opponent has got to be 1 of the most steroid fueled men on earth but that didnt stop him from competing at mma.Whatever next...actually i think even Tim goofy has been a user in the past also.Didnt really work on him thiugh eh...ha:p

Archived