Snoop Dogg wants in on the MMA game

freedom

http://huggingnuts.com/?p=654

MMA just got gangsta: Snoop Dogg is the latest MMApreneur

Snoop Dogg is the latest entrant into the world of MMA with the Serious Pimp line. He was expected to be named the President of the Serious Pimp clothing line. The company CEO Damian Kurtzner has said that this move will usher in a new era for the company and will bring hip hop style/culture to MMA.Read the rest of this entry

As long as he's not actually fighting, I'm all for it. Anyone remember his skinny **** in Baby Boy trying to act hard? He was looking like a frickin Ethiopian, like he shoulda had a fly on his eye. He's got good fashion sense though, so maybe he can make some less gay MMA clothing. I'm so tired of seeing the over-done wanna-be-hardass lettering and metallic lettering, that **** is so damn lame.

As long as he's not actually fighting' date=' I'm all for it. Anyone remember his skinny **** in Baby Boy trying to act hard? He was looking like a frickin Ethiopian, like he shoulda had a fly on his eye. He's got good fashion sense though, so maybe he can make some less gay MMA clothing. I'm so tired of seeing the over-done wanna-be-hardass lettering and metallic lettering, that **** is so damn lame.[/quote']

agree... some MMA shirts are teh ghey.

I'm so relieved that he only wants into the clothing industry aspect of MMA. When I first read the thread title I feared the worst and was about to spontaneously combust with a mix of anger, revulsion and amazement at the potential ****baggery.

Crisis over, but please don't be so vague with your titles again.

Archived