Want truth? Here it is. Government relased documents on ufos, rosewell, blue book

http://www.aliensthetruth.com/Govtdocs.php?view=0 at the top of the list is theairforce released document regarding roswell, the two space craft recovered, and the bodies found inside, now it you want my extreme veiw continue reading below, if not, just go to the link and get educated. I think that we are observed, by a race of alien so advanced, it is simply impossible for the standerd human mind to understand. Their technology so incredibly advanced, so literally outta this world, that humans cant imagine it. So thats why you must forget everything your parents told you, everything you though you knew about our place in this great space. I think the human race has been ovserved from day one, it would explain why people think that there were gods. Anyway, we are being observed, as the human race for better or for worse, becomes more intelligent, advanced, and ulitmatly, maturing, until our race is fit to join the space federation, who has strict law towards alien intervention with our natural evolution. Some of us are abducted, studied, to get a hands on look at the human race and its evolution. The races that watch us, the race refered to as the nordics, the alien greys, ans the reptilians, do not wish to harm us. We are watched upon as we watch lesser species evolve on earth. The ultimate wish is that the human race becomes a race of peace, intergalatic understanding, and global harmoney. No greed, no war, no fighting. When the human race reaches its true purpose, which is to grow here on earth until we are ready, then the human race will be welcome with open arms, to join federation and explor intergalatic space, and spread the human race throughout. Most of this is awe inspired wishful thinking, but still plausible. God there is so much i want to tell you, the fact is that its impossible for their not to be alien life. The reason im so passionate about this is because its such an awe inspiring, its even beautiful. To think that humans are not the most advanced life form, that would be sad and pathetic, and lonely. To think that an unimaginably advanced race is watching us from the skys, observing us, waiting for the day the human race is ready to join them, side by side in space. What do you think? How many here think im crazy?

it is simply impossible for the standerd human mind to understand.

So either A) You're praising your intelligence or B) calling people stupid for not conforming to your ideas.

So if I don't believe in them one day, I have a standard mind, but if I change it overnight, without doing anything, I'm above the standard?

Just giving you a hard time, especially after the Zune/Ipod (hate) thread.

Do intelligent extraterrestrials exist somewhere in the Universe? Almost Certainly.

Have intelligent extraterrestrials visted Earth? Possibly.

Now where you lose me a bit...simply due to rampant speculation is the whole..

Intergalactic federation of united "alien" species...*chuckle*

Maybe that's how it is...I'm not saying it's impossible..I'm simply saying that at that point it is all StarWars/Trek style speculation without any conclusive supporting evidence.

But at the end of the day..I think you are flat out ignorant if, after examining the available evidence, you do not conclude that it is very probable that life exists outside of Earth.

Cheers sir

-DR

http://www.aliensthetruth.com/Govtdocs.php?view=0 at the top of the list is theairforce released document regarding roswell' date=' the two space craft recovered, and the bodies found inside, now it you want my extreme veiw continue reading below, if not, just go to the link and get educated. I think that we are observed, by a race of alien so advanced, it is simply impossible for the standerd human mind to understand. Their technology so incredibly advanced, so literally outta this world, that humans cant imagine it. So thats why you must forget everything your parents told you, everything you though you knew about our place in this great space. I think the human race has been ovserved from day one, it would explain why people think that there were gods. Anyway, we are being observed, as the human race for better or for worse, becomes more intelligent, advanced, and ulitmatly, maturing, until our race is fit to join the space federation, who has strict law towards alien intervention with our natural evolution. Some of us are abducted, studied, to get a hands on look at the human race and its evolution. The races that watch us, the race refered to as the nordics, the alien greys, ans the reptilians, do not wish to harm us. We are watched upon as we watch lesser species evolve on earth. The ultimate wish is that the human race becomes a race of peace, intergalatic understanding, and global harmoney. No greed, no war, no fighting. When the human race reaches its true purpose, which is to grow here on earth until we are ready, then the human race will be welcome with open arms, to join federation and explor intergalatic space, and spread the human race throughout. Most of this is awe inspired wishful thinking, but still plausible. God there is so much i want to tell you, the fact is that its impossible for their not to be alien life. The reason im so passionate about this is because its such an awe inspiring, its even beautiful. To think that humans are not the most advanced life form, that would be sad and pathetic, and lonely. To think that an unimaginably advanced race is watching us from the skys, observing us, waiting for the day the human race is ready to join them, side by side in space. What do you think? How many here think im crazy?[/quote']

everything you just said was stupid, your not crazy your just an idiot, if you really want i could explain why your above paragrath is aweful, its packed with nonsense and follows a child's logic.

however, that aside, please explain why on the website you link us to, you have to spend money on their books, if people really wanted to educate people about aliens then why do they want to make a proffit? surely if they cared about the 'truth' it would be for free??

everything you just said was stupid' date=' your not crazy your just an idiot, if you really want i could explain why your above [b']paragrath is aweful[/b], its packed with nonsense and follows a child's logic.

however, that aside, please explain why on the website you link us to, you have to spend money on their books, if people really wanted to educate people about aliens then why do they want to make a proffit? surely if they cared about the 'truth' it would be for free??

check what you write before you call someone else stupid

Do intelligent extraterrestrials exist somewhere in the Universe? Almost Certainly.

Have intelligent extraterrestrials visted Earth? Possibly.

Now where you lose me a bit...simply due to rampant speculation is the whole..

Intergalactic federation of united "alien" species...*chuckle*

Maybe that's how it is...I'm not saying it's impossible..I'm simply saying that at that point it is all StarWars/Trek style speculation without any conclusive supporting evidence.

But at the end of the day..I think you are flat out ignorant if' date=' after examining the available evidence, you do not conclude that it is very probable that life exists outside of Earth.

Cheers sir

-DR[/quote']

I think there are some quite intelligent dudes out there, but as far as the bold part goes...

Doubt it. The distance is just too great from planet to planet and if a race could actually travel this far... Why the hell would they want to visit us.

I think there are some quite intelligent dudes out there' date=' but as far as the bold part goes...

Doubt it. The distance is just too great from planet to planet and if a race could actually travel this far... Why the hell would they want to visit us.[/quote']

I can see that. Which is why I said "possibly" but yeah the distances are vast and that's a plausible argument for not believing we've ever been visited by "ET"

As for why they'd want to visit us...??? Not sure...curiousity? Same reason we seek out new species of life here on earth?

Who knows what reasons an ET may have. But I completely agree that it is FAR more likely that ET exist somewhere...as apposed to coming to Earth.

Cheers sir!

-DR

Archived