Mike Russow KO Todd Duffee with the right hand! While his left arm was broken!

copper13

That is correct! Mike Russow's left forearm was broken in two places after a kick from Duffee in the last 30 seconds of round#1. Russow then lived through the 2nd round, and was able to get the KO, and win in the third! That makes THIS GREATEST COME BACK KNOCK OUT EVER, EVEN MORE IMPRESSIVE!!!! The reason I know this to be true is because I am fellow officer in his home town, and know him fairly well.

It was defiantly Scott Smith status. I don't know how great the "Homer Simpson" fight strategy is though for the long term, heh.

I don't think flash KO's count as a comeback though. Roger Huerta vs Clay Guida - that was a comeback. Pulling something out of your **** isn't quite the same as battling your way back into a fight.

Fantastic' date=' this will go down in UFC folklore

Like the fight where the guy got crippled with a body punch, was going down and as his opponent came in to finish him off he KOD him then fell to the ground himself - any-one remember who that was?[/quote']

Scott Smith - he has had two more wins like this in Strikeforce vs Benji Radach and Cung Li

Like the fight where the guy got crippled with a body punch, was going down and as his opponent came in to finish him off he KOD him then fell to the ground himself - any-one remember who that was?[/quote']

funny, i just mentioned that exact fight only seconds ago in the "greatest come from behind" thread

it was scott smith vs. pete sell to be exact, and that was one of my HOLY **** moments from watching MMA.

That was Scott Smith vs. Pete Cell

Think about it? Your left forearm is broken in two places! Most fighters would throw in the towel! How would your strategy change mid fight? You can't use your take down,wrestling, or submissions? punching, or defending with that arm would cause intense pain! The only thing you could do is hope your opponent gets tired, and leaves an opening for the BIG RIGHT Hand to finish the fight? That's what RUSSOW DID!!!! WOW!!!!!

Think about it? Your left forearm is broken in two places! Most fighters would throw in the towel! How would your strategy change mid fight? You can't use your take down' date='wrestling, or submissions? punching, or defending with that arm would cause intense pain! The only thing you could do is hope your opponent gets tired, and leaves an opening for the BIG RIGHT Hand to finish the fight? That's what RUSSOW DID!!!! WOW!!!!![/quote']

this certainly casts a new light on the situation?a little bit of perspective via a busted-**** arm? go Russow

That is correct! Mike Russow's left forearm was broken in two places after a kick from Duffee in the last 30 seconds of round#1. Russow then lived through the 2nd round' date=' and was able to get the KO, and win in the third! That makes THIS GREATEST COME BACK KNOCK OUT EVER, EVEN MORE IMPRESSIVE!!!! The reason I know this to be true is because I am fellow officer in his home town, and know him fairly well.[/quote']

you sir are a liar ... unless we see you and him together holding a pink lighter and a sign with todays date on it we all know you are a lying ... jk'ing (its standard protocol around here to instantly try and discredit anything you have to say)

dont forget to smile :)

Archived