I wanted Sonnen to win, but now I hope he....

cdaburnab

Is the first to die in a UFC ring. I never payed attention to him out of the ring until this week and god damn is this guy an ******. I hope Silva beats him worse then he did Demain Maia in the first two rounds. This way at least we'll still see a Vitor vs Anderson fight in the future.

If osama bin laden got into the octagon with A Silva id still have a hard time rooting for Silva. I havent watched any Sonnen interviews nor will I till after the fight. Ill be pulling for Sonnen for sure.

LMFAO, I pretty much feel the same man. I don't have any respect for Silva (character wise) and I really want to see him lose.

26-10-1 What makes him think hes so good? Hes been submitted like crazy by everybody. Jeremy Horn beta him 3 times submittied twice hes a joke. Ufc loss decision decision decision pffft let him fight chael and and vitor in the same night so he can train for Shogun.

26-10-1 What makes him think hes so good? Hes been submitted like crazy by everybody. Jeremy Horn beta him 3 times submittied twice hes a joke. Ufc loss decision decision decision pffft let him fight chael and and vitor in the same night so he can train for Shogun.

Hey, i'd like to enlighten you.

He dominated all these fights.

Nate M. 29-9 -- 8-2 UFC

Win Demian Maia

Win Wilson Gouveia

Win Martin Kampmann

Yushin Okami -- 24-5 8-2 UFC

Win Dean Lister

Win Evan Tanner

Win Jason Mcdonald

Dan Miller -- 11-4 -- 3-3 UFC --

Win Jake Rosholt

Win Matt horwich

Win Rob kimmons

Also a great win over paul filho, which is 19-1.

Those were all fights they won before losing to chael, dan was 3-0 at the time he lost.

He's def got way better.

Is the first to die in a UFC ring. I never payed attention to him out of the ring until this week and god damn is this guy an ******. I hope Silva beats him worse then he did Demain Maia in the first two rounds. This way at least we'll still see a Vitor vs Anderson fight in the future.

well if he does mir will be pissed

he wanted brock to be the first !

no coming back from that man....thats messed up.

Archived