Randy Couture isn't on the same level as James Toney

knockoutofthenight

randy will run over toney if he can get the clinch fast b4 toney can unleash his punches........like it or not toney has a punchers chance cuz he brings big power but randy is the best strategist in the sport and i hope he demolishes toney

This is why striking ruins MMA! ;)

This is the kinda stuff that scares me. If this guy beats randy couture with a lucky shot, I cant imagine what would be said. If he was a boxer that wanted to do MMA, it would be cool. But hes a boxer that wants to prove hes better than MMA. I wanna see how he holds up with 4 oz. gloves.

Either way he looks like rampage put on 40 pounds and had a stroke.

This is the kinda stuff that scares me. If this guy beats randy couture with a lucky shot' date=' I cant imagine what would be said. If he was a boxer that wanted to do MMA, it would be cool. But hes a boxer that wants to prove hes better than MMA. I wanna see how he holds up with 4 oz. gloves.

Either way he looks like rampage put on 40 pounds and had a stroke.[/quote']

If he knocks out Randy,it most definatly will not be a lucky shot.The man is a knock out artist,now to say he got a lucky submission,then imagine what would be said.

classic_fights_royce_gracie_double_feature.jpg

I'm thinking it goes something like this.

For those of you don't know' date=' the man on the bottom is Art Jimmerson.

MMA LEGEND Art Jimmerson ;)[/quote']

the guy that got teeth stuck in his foot and gouged some asian guys eye till it went blind at a vale tudo thingy?? lol

but yes i hate toney and every black boxer, they're complete racist ignorant ****-holes and i wanna see toney take the worst beating for 2 1/2 rounds then go out

same with mayweather penn would destroy mister 39-0 or whatever he is

If he knocks out Randy' date='it most definatly will not be a lucky shot.The man is a knock out artist,now to say he got a lucky submission,then imagine what would be said.[/quote']

it will be a lucky shot cuz i dont think randys dumb enough to stand with him for too long, itll be a slip or something by randy IF it would happen

stand up....easy win for toney....never been hurt in boxing and the only 2 times in his whole career hes gone down is from being off balance.....cotoure can not hurt him on stand up

on the ground....easy win for randy.....thats no mans land for a boxer

bottom line, the winner will be whoever can keep on either on stand up or the ground

i give the edge to randy.....i LOVE toney and am a huge fan.....but the cage is not a ring, and thats randys home

i for one will watch this fight, hope its entertaining and not a one sided lean on the cage/lay ontop till the time runs out type of fight

Archived